Dudes on here be so bored that they just make stories up
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Steinbeckballa

indifferent.gif
what do you gain from lying like that op?..smh
Thought he was gonna get props for loving a girl thats getting smutted out

Yea dude is probably heartbroken right now. When a ducktale thread gets exposed, it must be a horrible feeling for OPs. All that hardwork, the lies, the fakepics, the scenario, the e-fame, all down the drain
smh.gif

Smash her one more time then nut on her face and do this as u walkin out the door
pimp.gif

beat-it-michael-jackson-9601334-360-270.gif

G-Status

Originally Posted by yungmatt

laugh.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif

i think i'll make one of these threads someday when i can come up with the right story line.
mines gonna be pretty crazy creative though.
look out for it sometime this year
wink.gif
laugh.gif

You can see he stopped posting right after he got exposed. I wonder what's worse, the girl that's cheating on him AND supporting him financially isugly?? Or that we all just realized it.

Originally Posted by Twenty Two Inch Rims Fa Sho

Alright, some dude called me from a blocked number and said "I @%%#++ your girl" and hung up. I confronted my girl and she said its just somebody playing with me. I believe her because I live with her, and she doesn't seem like the type to ever pull something like that. She goes to school, then work, then comes home everyday. Never seemed like the type to cheat, she wants to have my kids and whatnot. Never parties or nothin. I know how dudes can hate, but I still feel disrespected.
What would you do?

How he get your number and did he specify her? Did he give details about the said event? Also if it is true are you simping aka paying her way paying bills etctaking her out to eat etc, or she doing for you? If she doing for you then i mean let it go, as long as she drapping you up, cooking your meals etc. If not cuther loose, why are you paying for the buns, while another cat is getting it for free? Thats like paying for a free meal my man.

Also the quiet shy etc type usually be the main ones out there being #0e$ in the hood. Drivin your car, wearing lingerie you paid for, to get knocked out byanother cat. Thats not wzup.

Originally Posted by bohrdom

Originally Posted by yungmatt

laugh.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif

i think i'll make one of these threads someday when i can come up with the right story line.
mines gonna be pretty crazy creative though.
look out for it sometime this year
wink.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
20 PAGES minimum
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LDJ

Originally Posted by Twenty Two Inch Rims Fa Sho

Alright, some dude called me from a blocked number and said "I @%%#++ your girl" and hung up. I confronted my girl and she said its just somebody playing with me. I believe her because I live with her, and she doesn't seem like the type to ever pull something like that. She goes to school, then work, then comes home everyday. Never seemed like the type to cheat, she wants to have my kids and whatnot. Never parties or nothin. I know how dudes can hate, but I still feel disrespected.
What would you do?

How he get your number and did he specify her? Did he give details about the said event? Also if it is true are you simping aka paying her way paying bills etc taking her out to eat etc, or she doing for you? If she doing for you then i mean let it go, as long as she drapping you up, cooking your meals etc. If not cut her loose, why are you paying for the buns, while another cat is getting it for free? Thats like paying for a free meal my man.

Also the quiet shy etc type usually be the main ones out there being #0e$ in the hood. Drivin your car, wearing lingerie you paid for, to get knocked out by another cat. Thats not wzup.

uh..this dude is mad lost
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
He could have chosen ANY random broad on Facebook or Myspace and use those pics but he had to use pics of another poster's girl that has alreadybeen posted up on here. C'mon son!

Originally Posted by ChampionEdition

ya'll _s be rememberin cats faces and girls straight up?

wow......
Some people have a better memory than you. It's not like people sit here and try and actively memorize faces.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom