Originally Posted by eNPHAN

wait, wait, wait

you think she's not "that" type of girl,

but she let a dude, who posted them online, take pics of her *##?

hermmmmmmmmmmmmmm.........
Where are these said pics? Did OP take them down ?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ShoxBb433

I'm lost

dude posted pics of "his girl's" butt.... we needed face pics...

He then proceeds to post a pic of you and your girl... u cant really see either of your faces... but you post so many pics of you and ya girl we knew it wasyou
laugh.gif

THE PICS OP POSTED:

photo4n.jpg

photo31a.jpg

He posted one more small pic of him (Shox) and his "girl" (Shox's girl) which lead to him getting exposed.

See children this is why you save everything on NT.

-The Juice

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

THE PICS OP POSTED:

photo4n.jpg

photo31a.jpg

He posted one more small pic of him (Shox) and his "girl" (Shox's girl) which lead to him getting exposed.

-The Juice

Lol that is me in those pics, dude mustve hacked my photobucket. Or it could be my brother and his friends playin (I be letting him use my laptop, his freindis prolly on NT). The internets crazy
smh.gif
... Those pics are old as dirt though, I haven't seen that particular girl in a couple years.

Originally Posted by OctobersFinest

Originally Posted by kYOUrt

Well first of all you should post her face/and or you two together.

2nd you should definitely smash while y'all are still good cause more than likely you're gonna break up (eventually).

I'll translate:

Ducktales+2.jpg
And look how that turned out.

im not exactly sure what happened, but OP's girl (or ex) got a donkey on her. on a side note, why do NT'ers keep making threads on their relationshipproblems if they know they all end up the same.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by ShoxBb433

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

THE PICS OP POSTED:

photo4n.jpg

photo31a.jpg

-The Juice

Lol that is me in those pics, dude mustve hacked my photobucket. Or it could be my brother and his friends playin (I be letting him use my laptop, his freind is prolly on NT). The internets crazy
smh.gif
... Those pics are old as dirt though, I haven't seen that particular girl in a couple years.

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]that booty is flawless
frown.gif
kudos my good man.....kudos[/color]

Back
Top Bottom