laugh.gif
@ Bosh's dreams. Toronto failed in building a team around you and the truth is you aren't that good for any other team to attempt it. You're a very good big man but you not Tim Duncan or Shaq level. Just be the Pippen to Dwayne or LeBron's Jordan.

If he really wanna pet his ego how about you just sign to the Knicks first so when LeBron or any other top priority off guard/forward comes it'll look like they wanted to play with you and be "built" around you as the centerpiece
laugh.gif

Anyway, do you yall think Houston is willing to give up Yao at this point?

f9c352e3752ee79f52ccc1373ec30ce6414b50d.jpg
bc115075e153c437be5638337226cb887d2d8d1.jpg
f5015078ea50c435cf27e6c33fc5e4842745761.jpg

the other day I was talking about how I been to 9 straight nba drafts....welll guys, should i go to number 10 just for the hell of it?
laugh.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

the other day I was talking about how I been to 9 straight nba drafts....welll guys, should i go to number 10 just for the hell of it?
laugh.gif
grin.gif
yeah why not, still cool to go even if the knicks don't have a pick.

I'm probably going to wait in line for tickets, not sure what time I'm getting there though.

pr0phecy718 wrote:

laugh.gif
grin.gif

Well we've been a terrible laughing stock for 9 years....

it ain't a coincidence....it's in your hands to stop the madness. Do the right thing

laugh.gif

I might go, depends if I could get off to get the tickets.

roll.gif
and here we all thought it was IT and JD #!!%*+# us over.

Chris Bosh can eat a %$$%

He's been the centerpiece for 7 years and done nothing..please stay away from the Knicks, thank you

roll.gif

raw120, By now you probably know that the lines have been getting ridiculous for the last few years now. I remember i got there at 6 last year and it was still long
grin.gif
indifferent.gif
sick.gif

True3blue couldn't get tickets by the time he got there
smh.gif
(Sorry about that dude)

Being that the knicks don't have a pick, I'm not sure if it's worth waking up mad early and standing in line with those douche hypebeast kids.

Darrington Hobson's name has been popping up and supposedly he wiped the floor with Lance at their workout. And I REALLY liked his game this year but with Chandler/Gallo/Walker and maybe LeBron, it's pointless. really pointless.

unless Chandler is headed somewhere else come Thursday night.

Brackins is the other one, and would be a nice fit in Mike's system but really isn't much more of a presence than Gallo is a face up 4.

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

roll.gif

raw120, By now you probably know that the lines have been getting ridiculous for the last few years now. I remember i got there at 6 last year and it was still long
grin.gif
indifferent.gif
sick.gif

True3blue couldn't get tickets by the time he got there
smh.gif
(Sorry about that dude)

Being that the knicks don't have a pick, I'm not sure if it's worth waking up mad early and standing in line with those douche hypebeast kids.
yeah im hoping since the knicks dont have a pick, the line will be shorter.  how many can you get per person?

I need to get more active in posting, i be skimming thru the pages on a daily... I was thinking about going to the draft too but I gotta go to school... ( A block a way!) so its gonna be tough for sure... but on the bright side (for me) we dont have a pick and there wont be much to miss.

[h1]Teams Trying To Trade For Chris Paul[/h1]Jun 21, 2010 7:39 PM EST

Paul_Chris_noh.jpg
Multiple sources tell Yahoo! Sports that William Wesley, who is a member of the inner circle of LeBron James, is telling teams with salary-cap space that their chances of landing James would dramatically increase if they are able to trade for Chris Paul.

Paul is not on the trade market but some team executives believe that acquiring the All-Star point guard is not out of the realm of possibility if a high price is paid.

"He can be had with [current owner George] Shinn in there, but once the new guy [Gary Chouest] takes over, he's off the market," one executive said.

Memphis recently offered O.J. Mayo in a package for Paul, but the talks went nowhere.

The Nets are willing to offer the third overall pick, as well as any player on their roster except for Brook Lopez, according to sources.

The Blazers have long been in the market for Paul and are expected to make an offer, according to a source.

The Hornets are not considering dealing Paul, according to sources that spoke with the Times-Picayune.

I thought he didnt speak to Bron about free agency ?

trading for the best point guard in the league would entice lebron.

never would have figured that one out. World Wide Wes dropping knowledge once again.

Get to work Walsh !!!

..... What's our best and reasonable package we can offer anyway? I know we would need to take a bad contract..

[h1]New York Knicks looking to trade into first round of draft for shot at Maryland's Greivis Vasquez[/h1]
BY Frank Isola
DAILY NEWS SPORTS WRITER

Tuesday, June 22nd 2010, 4:00 AM

alg_maryland_michigan.jpg

Maryland's Greivis Vasquez wins the Bob Cousy award as the nation's top point guard.

The Knicks are looking to trade into the first round of Thursday's draft to select one of three players, including Maryland guard Greivis Vasquez, a team official told the Daily News late Monday.

The club is debating between Vasquez, Iowa State power forward Craig Backins and New Mexico small forward Darington Hobson. Brackins had a strong workout with the Knicks, who see him as a legitimate 3-point threat.

The Knicks don't have a first-round pick but do own picks 38 and 39. They don't believe any of the aforementioned players will be available at that point in the second round.

Last season, the Knicks traded into the first round and gave the Lakers $3 million for the rights to point guard Toney Douglas. Oklahoma City, which selects 21st and 26th, is willing to trade one of its picks, as are the Bulls, who currently own the 17th selection.

Knicks center Eddy Curry sat down with LeBron James in Ohio lastmonth to discuss the former's future, according to a source close toCurry.
The conversation, the source said, "had nothing to do with Eddy trying to recruit LeBron to New York."

Rather, Curry may have been trying to hitch himself to James as heis entering the final year of his contract and he has told friends thathe'd accept a buyout from the Knicks in order to become a free agent.

Curry has talked about returning to his hometown of Chicago torestart his career and the Bulls are one of the teams with the salarycap space to sign James.

Read more: http://basketball.realgm.com/src_wi..._lebron_knicks_arent_discussed/#ixzz0rahcyEGB

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

sure I believe that. fat boy has way too many money problems to take a buy out. he already said he wouldn't. every time i see the word "source" i feel like i can be a sports journalist. sitting home and making stuff up must be loads of fun.

Unless you wana play Greivis and Toney together, a big no thank you. He will not be able to say in front of anyone.

[h1]David Lee thinks he could work well with LeBron James on Knicks, sees King bringing title to Garden[/h1]
BY Kyle Finck
DAILY NEWS SPORTS WRITER

Tuesday, June 22nd 2010, 4:00 AM

The countdown is at nine days, and soon-to-be free agent David Lee appears as anxious as any Knicks fan for the clock to strike 12:01 a.m. on July 1.

"It'sgoing to be interesting to see what happens," Lee said Monday at theGarden, where he attended the 8th Annual iStar Charity Shootout. "It'sgoing to depend on how this whole situation shakes out, dealing firstwith what LeBron (James) decides to do and what Dwyane Wade decides to do and then I think the chips will fall from there."

While it is highly unlikely that the Knicks would be able to sign James and a second marquee free agent such as Chris Bosh while retaining him, Lee thinks he and James would work well together.

"It would be a great fit both on the pick and roll and being able to space the floor with the jump shot," Lee said.

Lee,who made his first All-Star team this past season, added that whetheror not he is back at the Garden in the fall, he thinks James couldbring a title to Broadway.

"I think so," Lee said. "I knowthere's a big push to get a true center, but anytime you add LeBronplus a few pieces, you've got a chance to be really successful."

Back
Top Bottom