Originally Posted by DubA169

you better say your goodbyes. because the day we get lebron, pro gets alcohol poisoning

Maaan if I didn't succumb (sp?) after the Yankees won last year I'm not going out w/LeBron coming here
laugh.gif
.  If the Knicks do end up winning it all one day...I guess Proph can have my TV and HTTB can have my Playstation.

laugh.gif

If LeBron announces his intentions to be a Knick on July 1st, I don't know if I'll be alive come July 2nd.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

If LeBron announces his intentions to be a Knick on July 1st, I don't know if I'll be alive come July 2nd.

me neither. i think ill end up with alcohol poisoning
laugh.gif

I'll keep my promise I made awhile back, I'm driving up to NYC for a roadtrip in August and if we actually get LBJ I'm buying a few rounds for anyone from Team Knicks who comes out... Those who survive their own celebrations that is.

Snooki parties with Knick David Lee

Last Updated: 12:54 PM, June 18, 2010

Posted: 12:06 AM, June 18, 2010
Comments: 29
| More Print

Petite "Jersey Shore" star Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi had a wild Wednesday night partying with Knicks giant David Lee. Five-foot Snooki and 6-foot-9 Lee dined at Prime Ko Steakhouse on West 85th Street with Vinny Guadagnino and Fabolous. Standing next to Lee for a photo, she tweeted, "[He] is an Avatar and I'm an ant." Snooki squirted Guadagnino with a soda gun and poured vodka into people's mouths before the gang moved on to SL, where they fist-pumped into the early hours. Snooki -- who complained about the lack of "Guidos" -- ended the night grinding with a tattooed girl.
Nicole 'Snooki' Polizzi
Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com
Nicole 'Snooki' Polizzi

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/p...mHEPpv6RfO#ixzz0rQsMRDYw

Originally Posted by Big J 33

I'll keep my promise I made awhile back, I'm driving up to NYC for a roadtrip in August and if we actually get LBJ I'm buying a few rounds for anyone from Team Knicks who comes out... Those who survive their own celebrations that is.
so wait, the summit is in August now?
nerd.gif

Nah I'm sure you guys would want to get together, I was just saying I'm coming into town on a baseball roadtrip in August.

August would be perfect
pimp.gif

1. ice cream with a bunch of guys
2. hooters
3. drinks on the house

might be the greatest day of my life

yo this is off topic but any of yall had these hennessy wings from bbqs? oh man these wings > wings from anywhere else!

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by Big J 33

so wait, the summit is in August now?
nerd.gif
can't wait
happy.gif

but deadass the other day i was like thinking how would we all meet and for some reason i just picture all of us holding a piece of paper with our NT names and showing ourselves
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td]
on_line.gif
Kn0wledgeable[/td][td]
[/td][td]#10230[/td][td]http://[URL="http://"][/url][/td][td][-][/td][/tr][tr][td]
[url=http://kn0wledgeable.u.yuku.com/]

Registered Member

04/15/1011:00 AM
[/td][td]
IF LEBRON COMES TO THE KNICKS I WILL TAKE EVERYBODY TO HOOTERS ON THE KNICKS FAN LIST. EVERYTHING ON MEEEE
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Interact
[/td][/tr][/url][/table]

i thought we all going to hooters,

laugh.gif
at the lebron piece on sportscenter. They go from LA/CHI/CLE/NYC and ofcourse the chicago billboard guy has to take shots at the knicks.

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

can't wait
happy.gif

but deadass the other day i was like thinking how would we all meet and for some reason i just picture all of us holding a piece of paper with our NT names and showing ourselves
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

img0277.jpg

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Several league insiders believe Bosh will eventually land in Miami to team up with Wade. He could also join Derrick Rose with the Bulls or pair up with LeBron. The two-time champion Los Angeles Lakers and the Houston Rockets are reportedly among the sign-and-trade hopefuls. NBA.com

Or Bosh could choose his own way. "I'm not an addition. I'm a centerpiece," he said. "I have to have that confidence in myself, and I want people to know that, because I'm not somebody that helps out. I'm the guy you get like, 'Yo, we're going to win a championship, you're gonna take us there.'
"I want to hold onto that because I think every kid when they dream about playing basketball, they don't dream about being a role player. They dream about being the man. I have that position in Toronto and to give that up and go somewhere else to be an addition would kinda defeat the purpose of my dreams." NBA.com
[/font]

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Several league insiders believe Bosh will eventually land in Miami to team up with Wade. He could also join Derrick Rose with the Bulls or pair up with LeBron. The two-time champion Los Angeles Lakers and the Houston Rockets are reportedly among the sign-and-trade hopefuls. NBA.com

Or Bosh could choose his own way. "I'm not an addition. I'm a centerpiece," he said. "I have to have that confidence in myself, and I want people to know that, because I'm not somebody that helps out. I'm the guy you get like, 'Yo, we're going to win a championship, you're gonna take us there.'
"I want to hold onto that because I think every kid when they dream about playing basketball, they don't dream about being a role player. They dream about being the man. I have that position in Toronto and to give that up and go somewhere else to be an addition would kinda defeat the purpose of my dreams." NBA.com
[/font]

smh.gif
Clown. Even Mike needed Scottie to win he knows he's getting max money so why the hell is he crying ?

Bosh aint doing nothing by himself and he knows it, hes just mad all the talk is about lebron and not him

all ima say is that, this is gona be a hot summer. and we all shall see who laughs last.

Knicks Have Edge in Bosh S&T? By Tommy Dee - Jun 21, 2010 9:50 am

“…If the Raptors are just interested in cash, draft picks, or a trade exception, teams with cap space will be their preferred partner.  But in a bidding war, even these teams could have to come with the hard assets Colangelo likely covets.

New York may have the edge with the possibility of returning their UFA David Lee by way of a sign-and-trade, and if New York lands Bosh, can James be far behind?  Don’t think for minute that this isn’t precisely what Cleveland fears and New York dreams.

Miami may in the toughest spot having little more than Michael Beasley and draft picks to offer.  New Jersey is in the similar position of having limited assets to offer in a sign-and-trade deal except for the very enticing third overall pick in this year’s draft!

Chicago has assets Toronto may want, but are they willing to part with them?  Easier targets for Chicago may include Joe Johnson and Amare Stoudemire.

The Houston Rockets have some desirable assets and a good package could be put together, but the Lakers just won their second consecutive championship and trading one of their key players seems unlikely.

The possibility of obtaining David Lee has probably set the floor for opening bids; the Raptors will have little incentive to seriously consider offers that are not equal or better. Even if Lee isn’t willing to come to Toronto, the mere possibility gives Colangelo significant leverage during negotiations. Teams hoping to get a deal done with a trade exception are probably going to be lining up third teams to get involved…

david lee would have to agree to go there. don't see him doing it

"Several league insiders believe Bosh will eventually land in Miami to team up with Wade. He could also join Derrick Rose with the Bulls or pair up with LeBron. The two-time champion Los Angeles Lakers and the Houston Rockets are reportedly among the sign-and-trade hopefuls. NBA.com"

lol they so scared they can't even speak our NAME. pair up with lebron..... somewhere... maybe the north pole. and what is this "insider" crap. Anyone with a brain can tell you he will be in CHI, MIA, or NYC

this centerpiece stuff does scare me, i'll admit. Because it's not the first time we heard it from him. He said it at the all star game when the raptors were i think in 5th place. Knicks better stroke the hell out of his ego. get him a part in a movie or some Broadway show if he wants that kind of attention.

But cmon the only power forward to be the Main cog is Tim Duncan, and son you ain't him. But he isn't a role player either. it takes two stars to win (sometimes 3) we want you to be one of them. there are alot of people in NYC that dislike lebron, Bosh would have his own hardcore fan base similar to Oak And Johnson

Back
Top Bottom