dear niketalk

what the heck

niketalk can't be crashing done when the knicks win games man.

were not gonna be winning games all the time so niketalk needs to be up and running so i can rejoice as much as possible.

Thank you.

yes we won!

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Nov 18, 2009 7:32 PM EST

Iverson_Allen_mem.jpg
One team official from the New York Knicks said there is at least a 50-50 chance that the club will pursue Allen Iverson, but another source said that is even more likely.

"It's a given," said the person, who was not authorized by the team to discuss private deliberations. "They're going to make the biggest play for him."

The decision rests with the team president, Donnie Walsh, and ultimately with James Dolan, the Madison Square Garden chairman. There are strong indications that Coach Mike D'Antoni is already sold on the idea.

The Knicks declined to pursue Iverson this summer, believing that the roster was strong enough to win 35 to 40 games and contend for a playoff spot.

New York is now interested in Iverson out of a strong need, according to the source.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

BUT we read the same %%%* on Sessions ALL summer. Nothing means %%%* til its officiall. Every week with Sess it was "Knicks clear frontrunner""Knicks will offer this week"
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

I am still in utter shock at how we won that. Just came at me by suprise, but
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Damn, I hope that win didn't hurt the chances of AI getting signed.
word me too, but i sure it wont one win is exactly what it sounds like... one win that is all

and Duhon is straight up GARBAGE
sick.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by THE GR8

BUT we read the same %%%* on Sessions ALL summer. Nothing means %%%* til its officiall. Every week with Sess it was "Knicks clear frontrunner" "Knicks will offer this week"
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Very true.
ohwell.gif

Does anyone know what's going on in Washington with Nick Young & Javale McGee not getting any burn this year?

And if they are available, would you swing a deal for those two to help offset the fact that the Knicks don't have a draft pick next year?

saw the whole game. I'm still in shock. curry looked okay, but he was flailing everywhere. duhon still needs to never play again. what's up withrooster? was he hurt, i saw him lying down towards the end of the game. hope nate goes off soon.

they better not lose to NJ.

Originally Posted by tommykairaa

dear niketalk

what the heck

niketalk can't be crashing done when the knicks win games man.

were not gonna be winning games all the time so niketalk needs to be up and running so i can rejoice as much as possible.

Thank you.

yes we won!

+1

I want AI enough with doodoo, maybe a shake up near trading deadline too. We better not give Nets their first Win I will get heated.

Miami needs to fall back. The chances of him going there are slim anyway, I'm sure Spolstra will start Chalmers regardless.

Back
Top Bottom