Originally Posted by MrONegative

The Fakers just won. I don't even think I like basketball anymore. LeBron's gonna end up in Chicago.
my feelings exactly

but if this happens...

suicide_da42q_16298.jpg

my fb news feed and notification $$%! just went crazy.

and its sad cause most of these bums arent from la or anywhere near.. they from here

sick.gif

just posting because I am in Queens for the next couple of months... want more info on that LeBron dunk contest appearance as well...

pimp.gif

we on the rise now %@*$# yeeaaa

Aye LBD, you wyyylin with that pic

bosh can sit his %*+ in the corner..what do we need him to the 4 over dlee again? what's max money compared to the 10 mill or less dlee would command

if he can hit the 3..whoooo
sick.gif

yea i know that but how big is the discrepancy..

i haven't seen bosh play a lot..is he soft?

we don't even know how great dlee can be since we haven't seen him play the 4 since he came into prominence

if things were to go right (LeBron), we'll have to get through Orlando and LA to get to where we want to be. I don't want Lee in those match ups.

If I could have Bosh at the max or Lee at 10 mill, I'll take Bosh at the max. Amare gets a little bit more iffy.

I wonder if Lebron says ill come with or without Bosh, and signs with us.

Bosh says he wanna play on the Knicks for Max
Lee says he'll re-sign as a PF for $10M..

I wonder what Walsh would do.. that's a big question

I am happy for Ron Artest. He's the King of Postgame Interview. Now, I can't wait for July 1st..

Originally Posted by tommykairaa

my fb news feed and notification $$%! just went crazy.

and its sad cause most of these bums arent from la or anywhere near.. they from here

sick.gif
laugh.gif
same for me man.

like i didnt already know lakers won
eyes.gif
smh.gif

I feel like dlee fit's the system better than bosh would because he's a stretch 4, especially since he's developing his shot

he can post and toast and he's auto from mid range

where is bosh glaringly better than lee? any $ we save on bosh allows us to bring in complimentary pieces and I think that's worth it

And i don't want Amare, just watching him on defense......
smh.gif

Bosh , Amare, Boozer, or keep Lee

If Lee is really starting to develop a 3 point shot along with Lebron and Gallo that could be fun to watch

its funny how a few weeks ago I was actually feeling hopeless for the knicks chances with the upcoming free agency.

But now, I really feel we have a huge advantage of doing big things. It should get very interesting
pimp.gif

12 more days, my $+@$@# !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm feeling madd hyped now

Seriously Proshares, bunch of bipolar people in this thread.

A week ago everyone was upset and thinking we're signing Rudy Gay and Boozer to the max, now you guys are Harlem Shaking and excited as hell.

It's the home stretch, two years of waiting boiled down to a couple weeks and for better or worse we'll find out. I'm still quietly confident but we'll see what happens.

Back
Top Bottom