From 2 years to 2 weeks...

but anyway

[h1]Akron Throwing Party For LeBron[/h1]
Jun 17, 2010 4:28 PM EST

James_LeBron_cle.jpg
Akron, the hometown of LeBron James, is throwing a party for the soon-to-be free agent.

The Ohio city will hold "LeBron Appreciation Day" on Saturday, an event organized by community leaders to show the local superstar how much he is loved as he approaches free agency.

Organizers said LeBron is aware of the event, but they don't know if he'll attend.

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

[h1]Sixers Send Dalembert To Kings For Nocioni, Hawes[/h1]
Jun 17, 2010 1:56 PM EST

Dalembert_Samuel_phi.jpg
The Sixers have agreed to trade Samuel Dalembert to the Kings for Andres Nocioni and Spencer Hawes, according to a report from Chad Ford of ESPN.

RealGM Note: Dalembert is entering the final season of his contract.

Nocioni is owed $6.85M, $6.65M and $7.5M over the next three seasons.

Hawes, a member of the 2007 NBA Draft class, will become a restricted free agent after the 10-11 season.

Both Dalembert and Nocioni have frequently been mentioned in trade rumors, largely due to their bloated contracts.

Kings got rid of a bad contract for a player that expires after nexct season.. Couldn't we offer anything?
mad.gif

Originally Posted by LIVE BOY D

on the phone right now. he says he wants to play in nyc !

i need some links, some transcripts, screenshots, photoshops, etc..
laugh.gif
seriously i want to hear this

Nevermind, i looked it up and seen a post on RealGM.. lol

Here's the interview in a nutshell (quotes are not exact, but as close as I could come on the spot):

SNY: "Any interest in the Knicks?"
CB: "Of course it's a team I'm considering. But there are a lot of teams out there I have to consider like my home team the Raptors."
"It's going to be confusing, and crazy, and I'm looking forward to it"

SNY: "How much does Lebron's decision affect yours?"
CB: "Depends on the situation. Anytime you've got the opportunity to play with one of the greats of the game, you have to consider it because he'll be an all-time great, but at the same time I can't sit around and wait, I have to be pro-active and do what's gonna make me happy. I've gotta take my time and make the right decision."

SNY: "What about the report that you had a list of teams for a sign and trade including Chicago, LA, New York, and Miami?"
CB: "It wasn't accurate. I haven't told anyone, I don't even know--I don't have a top five. It was a surprise for me, but we knew it was gonna be like that."

SNY: "What do you make of this 'Summit Meeting' being reported?"
CB: "I don't think that's gonna happen. Business wise it doesn't make a lot of sense. Like it wouln't make sense for Stoudemire and I to have a conversation because we play the same position and are competing in free agency . The Summit I don't see happening."

SNY: "It was reported that you had dinner with Dwyane Wade in LA. What did you talk about?"
CB: "We were just hanging out. I got that question all day from people in LA, I didn't even wanna talk about it by the time we got to the restaurant. By the time I got to dinner we just hung out and didn't even talk business."

SNY: "Who would you rather play with: LeBron or Wade?"
CB: "I don't know. That's something that has to be weighed in. They're both fantastic players; They play the same style of basketball. I don't know who I'd choose."

SNY: "With the new owner and coach in New Jersey, how attractive are the Nets in comparison to the Knicks?"
CB: "Each team has its own advantages over the other. I'm not sure which outweighs the other because there are one-hundred ways I'd have to look at it. Jersey has a young core, so does New York. Coaching styles are a bit different. A lot of people are excited about the new owner so it's interesting. Everyone's excited about the make up of the team and the direction they're headed, but we'll have to see."

SNY: "What matters more? Pairing up with a good coach or player?"
CB: "That's a good one. I think sometimes a coach brings the best out of players but so do players so it depends."

SNY: "How good of a chance does NY have percentage-wise?"
CB: "We'll see after draft night."

With that last comment being a clue ?

laugh.gif
na they asked him what do you think of playing in nyc? and he said "we'll see after draft night"
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

laugh.gif
na they asked him what do you think of playing in nyc? and he said "we'll see after draft night"
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
LOL O what the hell does "well see after draft night" mean ? sign and trade in the works ?

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

laugh.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
LOL O what the hell does "well see after draft night" mean ? sign and trade in the works ?
i'm guessing he's waiting to see if we can get some kind of C (bosh dont wanna play C) or what we do with curry's expiring on draft night

Finals over

Draft coming up..

All focus to free agency

Twelve days to go...

nerd.gif

"We'll see after draft night."

Back
Top Bottom