Originally Posted by Proshares

If they cancel Drake and LeBron at the seaport in less than a week hell will break loose.

I hope LeBron brings Drake with him just so it does. J. Crew is there, i want some new clothes.

Wow, I wouldn't be suprised if the whole Drake concert was cancelled just so they can do some mega basketball/concert thing together, lol.

Wow, I wouldn't be suprised if the whole Drake concert was cancelled just so they can do some mega basketball/concert thing together, lol.

YOU DONT KNOW DRIZZY BABY

dudes buns anyways lmao

but yeah good $### for walker slimming down.. my mans bought to get that explosiveness back

14 days till rudy gay and amare stoudemire guys
grin.gif

Good to see Walker drop some weight. If he gets in shape, he just might make Wilson Chandler expendable in a trade for a much needed big man.

^^ i live by there,

And i didn't know Walker was a top 4 prospect
nerd.gif

i guess he gained all that weight during his injury

Originally Posted by PapaPrem

Good to see Walker drop some weight. If he gets in shape, he just might make Wilson Chandler expendable in a trade for a much needed big man.
I'm all for it

with gallo's imminent emergence we need to clear the wing

wilson chandler has some real suspect parts to his game
nerd.gif

Lol ya don't wanna appreciate Wil

[h1]LeBron Not In Communication With Cavs' Front Office[/h1]
Jun 16, 2010 4:33 PM EST

James_LeBron_cle.jpg
According to a source who has been in contact with the Cavaliers' front office, LeBron James has not been in communication with Cleveland team officials.

Without any sense of James' future plans, the team is attempting to push forward.

New GM Chris Grant has been asking several teams about trading for their draft picks. The Cavaliers currently do not have a pick in the draft, as their first rounder went to the Wizards in the Antawn Jamison trade.

Originally Posted by MeloVP

Originally Posted by PapaPrem

I'm all for it

with gallo's imminent emergence we need to clear the wing

wilson chandler has some real suspect parts to his game
nerd.gif
Wilson Chandler seems like he could care less about the game of basketball while he is playing.  This dude got no fire at all.  Plus, I dunno what the heck happened to him after T-Mac arrived.  His game became trash with all the turnovers and dumb plays.

If they cancel Drake and LeBron at the seaport in less than a week hell will break loose.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

ghetto hoodrats throwing chairs at that concert smh

At the thought of Lebron getting canceled...
eek.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Report by @jadande says Amar'e Stoudemire is "done" in PHX. Significant development for Knicks, who need either he or Bosh to join LeBron.

ooooh so there are people at ESPN that actually know we can sign two max contracts. Astonishing.

hahaha finally some recognition

the only place they talk about the knicks is espn ny

heat bulls cavs crap blah blah blah

Originally Posted by tommykairaa

i met jcole at best buy on queens bulyyyy

Which one
nerd.gif

the one past queens mall?

and who is jcole? music been terrible for like a decade i just stopped listening to the radio in NYC. well sometimes hot 97 after midnight is good. it sucks when i went to miami i found out they still have awesome radio stations. ours are awful these days. don't even have Krock

and melo the rumors about us will come out like half a week before july 1st. they went through the bulls, maimi, clippers, nets for a day.  they gotta gotta make that money off anti-new york articles. those get the most clicks and comments.

we will become the front runner on july 1st. but honestly i want our media to stay out of this. everytime they hype us up we get NOTHING

he's jay-z protege..real rap from NC

I can't see the nets netting anyone of note to play in newark

they'll get someone chasing the $ this year

Back
Top Bottom