i mean, he was our starting point guard, and now he cant even get 1 minute off the bench? yes, i know he sucks, but still.

i feel like we did him dirty him, but maybe thats just me.

Originally Posted by BangDak

i mean, he was our starting point guard, and now he cant even get 1 minute off the bench? yes, i know he sucks, but still.

indifferent.gif

lol nah he did us dirty, shooting 33%, and not driving in to make a layup

looks like ill keep my mouth shut then
laugh.gif
smh.gif

i'm just messing with you

but theres no need to have any sympathy for chris duhon. dude is rich and had more than enough fair chances

I heard more bad than good about Rodriguez, he's really not that bad, he has good court vision and what i like most is the number of steals he can get..

RT @AdamZagoria: Zach Randolph on LeBron/Knicks: "Its a good chance he will. The city, playing in the Garden, it's going to be interesting."
about 20 hours ago via UberTwitter
RT @markpherrmann: Knicks just reported that Wilson Chandler will not play tomorrow, due to "personal reasons"...who will guard LeBron?
about 4 hours ago via UberTwitter
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Brian Mahoney: Zach Randolp (31 pts, 25 rbs) still doesn't totally understand why #knicks traded him. "I can play with LeBron, too," he joked.
[/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/font]

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

Nothing dirty was done to him, I've never seen someone fail so much but continue to get chances. If he had any other job in the world, like a normal person w/ a non-guaranteed contract, he woulda got fired over a yr ago.

Originally Posted by amishpimp27

Nothing dirty was done to him, I've never seen someone fail so much but continue to get chances. If he had any other job in the world, like a normal person w/ a non-guaranteed contract, he woulda got fired over a yr ago.
FG% - 34.4%
3PT% - 32.2%
FT% - 71%
RB - 2.7
Assist - 6.2
PPG 7.5

All of this trash in 32Mins
laugh.gif

I feel sorry four our win record instead

RT @AdamZagoria: Zach Randolph on LeBron/Knicks: "Its a good chance he will. The city, playing in the Garden, it's going to be interesting."
about 20 hours ago via UberTwitter
RT @markpherrmann: Knicks just reported that Wilson Chandler will not play tomorrow, due to "personal reasons"...who will guard LeBron?
about 4 hours ago via UberTwitter
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Brian Mahoney: Zach Randolp (31 pts, 25 rbs) still doesn't totally understand why #knicks traded him. "I can play with LeBron, too," he joked.
[/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/font]
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by amishpimp27

FG% - 34.4%
3PT% - 32.2%
FT% - 71%
RB - 2.7
Assist - 6.2
PPG 7.5

All of this trash in 32Mins
laugh.gif

I feel sorry four our win record instead
eek.gif
eek.gif

And T-Mac. All of this work I put in for you, you better not fail me.

Saying you knees hurt stop @##*+%% crying just play. 
mad.gif
And shut all of these haters up. Please just for ones prove them wrong.
pimp.gif

If Tmac cant play, we should sit him for the rest of the season, so he can be back at 100% next season.. If we sign him..

Interesting from @hoopshype: http://bit.ly/dvNyqN So either LeBron plays for Phil Jackson in LA or, the story says, he does so in NY.....
...my question is this: if LeBron does somehow wind up in LAL (no cap space, btw), does Kobe Bryant then become the #Knicks No. 1 target?
Or does Phil Jackson leave the #Lakers, work backchannels for the #Knicks to fire D'Antoni to finally take his dream job...and LBJ with him?
indifferent.gif
eyes.gif
ohwell.gif
nerd.gif
smokin.gif

I would love to have Phil and Kobe. its not happening though.

didnt he contemplate on signing here before he signed with LA right after shaq left?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

As long as Donnie doesnt panic, and overpay any palyers like JJ and rudy, ill be content.

hah

my cousin told me phil jackson is coming if lebron does. you think they would throw dantoni under the bus like that? i know I would

Originally Posted by DubA169

hah

my cousin told me phil jackson is coming if lebron does. you think they would throw dantoni under the bus like that? i know I would
Once again, doing players/people dirty? im kidding.

I dont care though, i would still do it. i really wanted Avery to take this job, although i still welcomed Mike with warm hands, and i regret it.

But honestly, i dont see us Phil coming, or Donnie firing Mike.

people get done dirty all the time man welcome to planet earth. we sucked for 10 years, you got to maximize opportunity

especially in the NBA. it's super cut throat. if the knicks had a chance for phil jackson i honestly believe mike would be outa here. don't see it happening but yea...

Originally Posted by DubA169

hah

Its a possibility, (not that I'm saying it will happen since he's getting up there in age) but see my previous quote about D'Antoni not being here when/if we are "contending" in the future

yeah if phil was younger i wouldn't think it's out of the realm of possibility...

can you imagine coaching mike, kobe, and bron?

Back
Top Bottom