unless my box score is wrong ... where was hill? do NOT ++@$ with his minutes. if he's in, he's in. not a 1 week trial run. he's not bender or hughes or even toney. different rules apply.

dont go against mike much but i dont approve of that

Originally Posted by Al3xis

unless my box score is wrong ... where was hill? do NOT ++@$ with his minutes. if he's in, he's in. not a 1 week trial run. he's not bender or hughes or even toney. different rules apply.

dont go against mike much but i dont approve of that
He was sick.

laugh.gif

yeah hill didn't come out the second half

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

Anyone think we should of shown some mercy? Now we'll never get Rubio. 
laugh.gif
Oh Rubio is going to NY somehow for sure.
That's messed up with what there doing to Hill. Man is getting no time.
Flynn is been alright I don't know if he can run or become a star inthe triangle. We need someone who can create their own shot because Alwas taking shots over a few double teams. Or another big beside Al andLove that can do work. (crosses finger for Cole Aldrich). At the begingof the year I didn't like having brewer at the two but he is gettingbetter this is really his second year so he has a lot to prove. Kahnneeds to make some moves b4 the deadline, because right now it's justhard to watch. IMO i feel like Al is too concern maybe with his knee orhe just care right now.
laugh.gif
@ how Mchale was laughing on fan night at Rambis and the wolves.

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Bobcats winning @ Phx tonight in OT
indifferent.gif
you didnt peep the memo?? Bobcats dont lose anymore
tired.gif
smh.gif

Or another big beside Al andLove that can do work. (crosses finger for Cole Aldrich)
with yall record you should be crossing fingers for John Wall
laugh.gif
(Im crossing fingers on yall landing Wall also to a- keep him outta the East and especially NJ and b- so we can get swoopsies on Rubio or Flynn
pimp.gif
) besides if yall didnt get Wall my man Wes Johnson could put in work for yall, be like Scottie Pippen in the triangle, what you need another big for anyway? Tosit on the bench behind Al and Love?

Originally Posted by THE GR8

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Bobcats winning @ Phx tonight in OT
indifferent.gif
you didnt peep the memo?? Bobcats dont lose anymore
tired.gif
smh.gif

Or another big beside Al andLove that can do work. (crosses finger for Cole Aldrich)
with yall record you should be crossing fingers for John Wall
laugh.gif
(Im crossing fingers on yall landing Wall also to a- keep him outta the East and especially NJ and b- so we can get swoopsies on Rubio or Flynn
pimp.gif
) besides if yall didnt get Wall my man Wes Johnson could put in work for yall, be like Scottie Pippen in the triangle, what you need another big for anyway? Tosit on the bench behind Al and Love?

Yeah Wes is nice. I think Love or Al might get traded if there was a good wing available. If we do end up with Wall there is no doubt Rubio or Flynn will end up in Ny for sure.

laugh.gif
great win indeed (considering that it was after the 50 point loss)

3 1/2 games from the 8th seed.. it's doable

Charlotte's been falling so they're down the 8th but the Bulls are on a bit of a roll. We need to beat Toronto.

Originally Posted by Proshares

Charlotte's been falling so they're down the 8th but the Bulls are on a bit of a roll. We need to beat Toronto.
the #+#% you talking about??
laugh.gif

If we do end up with Wall there is no doubt Rubio or Flynn will end up in Ny for sure.
Liiiight
pimp.gif

we may not have a lotto pick this year but we better pray that Minny gets 1 so we can keep Wall outta the conference and ESP NJ and also cause that could basically turn into us having somewhat of a 1st rounder if we can pull a move for Flynn or Rubio

Arrested-Development-Well-excuse-me.gif

They got all the way up to 5th, lost 3 in a row and were in 8th.  I didn't see what happened last night w/the Suns game.

laugh.gif

well if nt's sources are correct and nj's trades with the suns we don't have to worry about that dont we?

Spoiler [+]
roll.gif

Kahn: 'No Way' Can Knicks Acquire Rubio

spacer.gif

Posted: 1/27/2010 5:53:00 AM
Source: Marc Berman of the New York Post

Timberwolves eccentric GM David Kahn is friends with Donnie Walsh, serving as understudy to Walsh with the Pacers. They had dinner together Monday night in Manhattan.

But Kahn won't do Walsh any favors and bluntly said before last night's 132-105 Knicks rout at the Garden the Knicks president does not have the pieces to trade for 19-year-old Spanish point guard sensation Ricky Rubio, who's playing this season in Barcelona.

With Walsh a few yards away, Kahn, prone to grandstanding, stood on the Garden sidelines and told reporters the chances of Rubio becoming a Knick anytime soon are almost nonexistent because of the Knicks' lack of prime-time assets.

"Donnie and I have talked a grand total of three times in the last nine months (about Rubio),' Kahn said. "From the moment we talked, I said to him -- and I mean no disrespect to the Knicks or Donnie -- what kind of trade can they possibly propose?"

"There is just no way," Kahn said of a deal happening with the Knicks' current roster state

We should of let them beat us....
frown.gif
                                                    j/k

Hey GR8 & Woodside718, just so you don't get your sig privileges revoked, Meth said scrolling sigs aren't allowed.

Back
Top Bottom