Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Sooooo...Ummm... How's It Going Fellas?

Seen any good games lately?
nerd.gif
1264391082179.gif

23 wins?? %$%@$... were not THAT bad like the LB season or Isiah's last year... do yall even remember those debacles??

Last week we were talking about playoffs this year its 23 wins, dont overeact good or bad. Personally we are somewhere inbetween those 2 right now imo. Amazing what a few good wins or bad losses can do to peoples morales
smh.gif

Originally Posted by THE GR8

Amazing what a few good wins or bad losses can do to peoples morales
smh.gif
This is what I'm saying.  I was disgusted with the 'effort' but to have this 'eh, it's whatever those guys won't be here next yr anyway' approach is foolish.  We're not worrying about the off season, the time is now to be taken seriously.

Originally Posted by tommykairaa

yo gr8.

why can't we see your avy? but when i clicked your sn i see a nate avy.

lol
i think i got banned from having one like last year or some !%%% for exceeding the space limit for an avy when i had that one for awhile of Nate showing the New York on his jersey
laugh.gif
smh.gif

I believe prophecy made that i may be mistaken though, @@#+ was live though... id show it but i dont believe i have it saved on this comp
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by tommykairaa

yo gr8.

why can't we see your avy? but when i clicked your sn i see a nate avy.

lol
i think i got banned from having one like last year or some !%%% for exceeding the space limit for an avy when i had that one for awhile of Nate showing the New York on his jersey
laugh.gif
smh.gif

I believe prophecy made that i may be mistaken though, @@#+ was live though... id show it but i dont believe i have it saved on this comp
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
yea I posted it a while back

23 wins?? %$%@$... were not THAT bad like the LB season or Isiah's last year... do yall even remember those debacles??

Last week we were talking about playoffs this year its 23 wins, dont overeact good or bad. Personally we are somewhere inbetween those 2 right now imo. Amazing what a few good wins or bad losses can do to peoples morales
smh.gif

roll.gif
I don't know if you're referring to me but I wasn't saying that we're on the 23 win level.
I was suggesting that as a fan, even if we lost one game by 50 points, that at least we're not on pace to have the worst record in franchise history. I mean, yeah, the rest of the league would look at the 50 point loss and laugh at it. But, hey it's not the first time a team has lost by 50 points in a regular season game. On the other hand, when you look at the Nets
sick.gif
lol ...we're doing a hell of lot better than them. Now don't get me wrong, this loss was disgusting but hey- on to the next one, right?  I still would like to see this team to make the playoffs and I do believe they will have a chance to try to compete for a spot.

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

smh.gif

roll.gif
I don't know if you're referring to me but I wasn't saying that we're on the 23 win level.
I was suggesting that as a fan, even if we lost one game by 50 points, that at least we're not on pace to have the worst record in franchise history. I mean, yeah, the rest of the league would look at the 50 point loss and laugh at it. But, hey it's not the first time a team has lost by 50 points in a regular season game. On the other hand, when you look at the Nets
sick.gif
lol ...we're doing a hell of lot better than them. Now don't get me wrong, this loss was disgusting but hey- on to the next one, right?  I still would like to see this team to make the playoffs and I do believe they will have a chance to try to compete for a spot.
ok that sounds ALOT better in those words
laugh.gif
I thought you and whoever else were saying wed be lucky to get to 23 wins and that we are on the same level as those teams that did get 23 after 1 terrible loss. I mean do yall remember that Larry Brown season? That was the single worst season of basketball i have ever witnessed by any Knicks team in my life. I mean that +!%% was just a joke
laugh.gif
sick.gif

playoffs looking more and more unrealistic though with us starting to struggle again and Chicago, Charlotte, and Toronto all starting to ball outta their minds and move up to that next level.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

That starting lineup needs to be tweaked. Jeffries doesn't need to start and Larry needs to get major minutes.

Thats the complete opposite of what im thinking lol. Jeffries NEEDS to start as he is our defensive anchor. Larry is a bum and plays with no heart we don't need him. Something needs to happen before the trade deadline. Harrington, duhon, hughes all can go.

I want augustin from the bobcats, they making a push and it seems dj is out of brown's rotation....

Originally Posted by Woodside718

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

That starting lineup needs to be tweaked. Jeffries doesn't need to start and Larry needs to get major minutes.

Thats the complete opposite of what im thinking lol. Jeffries NEEDS to start as he is our defensive anchor. Larry is a bum and plays with no heart we don't need him. Something needs to happen before the trade deadline. Harrington, duhon, hughes all can go.

I want augustin from the bobcats, they making a push and it seems dj is out of brown's rotation....
word and there is noooo chance in hell that they keep both DJ and Felton. They are both young and too talented not to start especially when you got teams like us with Duhon and since the Bobcats have two players of value at the same position they would be wise to explore trades for one of them (right now it seems like that is DJ whod i pefer anyway) when they can get good value maybe at anotyher position in return. Key is, who do we have that they would want to trade for in return for a player that they can potentially get alot from by another club with players that they need. I would throw out dudes like Al Harrington and even Chandler (i say Chandler just cause we already have Gallo and we are looking to sign Lebron, Wade, or the abundance of other swingmen this offseason, even saying that i dont want to trade Will but a young talented PG who fits the system is more of a necessity, and we do not have many chances outside of DJ or Raymond because there is legit noone in upcoming free agency, noone else is on the block, and we have no draft pick so given the circumstances id say this is an extenuating circumstance that id consider giving up Will), but saying all that the Bobcats are like us and they do not really need anymore swingmen given the success of Wallace and Jacskon (but Chandler could be intising because he is almost as good as those 2 already and has WAY more upside being only 22 and Al Harrington could be intising because he would give them an excellent 6th man in their playoff push or he can start at the 4, which they can use, plus he and SJax have good chemistry AND hes an expiring contract). They would most likely like a 4 considering at least for this season and the next few they are set at the other 4 spots with Felton, Jackson, Wallace, and Chandler. IDK about giving up Lee to get DJ unless we can score a draft pick in there somewhere but Al Harrington as i mentioned before could be a fit as well as maybe Jordan Hill if management feels that getting a young starting PG like Felton would be worth giving him up for. Either way DJ wouldnt come at no cost even with his seemingly being not able to get in their rotation because LB prefers Felton and his lack of PT because they spent such a high pick on him just a few years ago and there are definitley alot of other teams who would give up a good amount in return for DJ... especially teams with draft picks to trade unlike us.

I'm pretending like that game never happened, I gave myself the M.I.B. treatment

[h1]http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/64271/20100125/knicks_still_monitoring_rubio_situation/[/h1]
[h1]Knicks Still Monitoring Rubio Situation[/h1]
Jan 25, 2010 4:48 PM EST
The Knicks are still keeping track of the Ricky Rubio situation, which has stretched from Minnesota to Spain.

Rubio, who was drafted with the sixth overall pick by the Timberwolves last June, is playing in Spain this season.

Knicks international scout Kevin Wilson lives in Barcelona and Regal, Rubio's club, is his hometown team. The New York Post also writes that, "Wilson is friends with the Rubio family and Ricky's parents would love to see the Timberwolves deal him to New York."

New York president Donnie Walsh told the Post that the last time he spoke to Timberwolves general manager David Kahn, he was told that they aren't accepting trade offers for Rubio currently.

"David has told me he wants to bring Ricky over for next season," Walsh said.

Via New York Post

No new developments, just something to think about I guess... *galloshrug*

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by Proshares

Sooooo...Ummm... How's It Going Fellas?

Seen any good games lately?
nerd.gif
Get outta here
laugh.gif

The +%!@ did I do?!?!?! (c) McNulty

Taking pride in our damn misery
smh.gif

If we someone manage to get LeBron I do hope the Bulls get Wade
laugh.gif

And there was a rumor today that Rubio might be involved in a deal for Amare...take it for what it's worth...didn't wanna depress people even more by posting it in here.

Having Rubio would be nice.. I have a feeling Twolves GM would be too stubborn in dealing him to us..  but anyway.. hope we pick up the slack

It was only 1 game and we gotta move on. the way i look at is a L is an L. i can guarantee you the next time we play the Mavs it will be a close one. Its mainly our inconsistency and ESPECIALLY DUHON thats pissing me off, and that fact that when he sucks we suck.

As for the rubio situation i'd be just as happy if we got rubio over any other free agent (not named lebron), even though i kinda want amare more and more on this team everyday.

First the Knicks lose by 50.

Then the Jets lose after being 30 minutes away from teh Superbowl.

I quit watching sports.

honestly if we dont win our next 6 games in a row i will be very disappointed. if we wanna make the playoffs we HAVE TO win these

I expect to destruct T'Wolves today...

[h2]Walsh To Meet With Scouts, Explore Trades[/h2]
Jan 26, 2010 7:46 AM EST

nyk_40.gif
Knicks president Donnie Walsh plans to meet with the team's scouts this week as he prepares for the Feb. 18 trade deadline.

New York is still trying to recover from Sunday's 50-point loss to Dallas, the worst loss the team has ever been handed at Madison Square Garden.

"[Sunday] was disappointing to the players, the coaches, the front office, the fans, the press," Walsh said. "It was a terrible game. Obviously we have to pick it up if we hope to make the playoffs.

"This is the time to start to really pushing and playing well to have a good year. We can't play like that."

The Knicks have lost six of their last eight games and they sit four games behind the Bulls for the final playoff spot in the Eastern Conference.

"I will pick their brains, [as] they are out there looking at pro teams," Walsh said of his scouts. "Who do you think can play that we don't know about or don't see a lot? That kind of thing. We have guys who know the teams. But it takes two to tango."

Back
Top Bottom