eek.gif
laugh.gif
wow...................................................................

well, it could be worse....at least we don't have the Nets record
ohwell.gif

lol they really lost by 50. smh at me for replacing gilbert arenas with chris duhon on my fantasy team. we're going on 7 consecutive useless games from him

I scroll over to the sports section before checking NBA.com & see the thread title..................I knew it was bad, but ohh.em.gee!!

No explanation necessary. On to the next one.

nerd.gif
eh, at least we scored more.

marbury.jpg

The Celtics led 65-31 at one point en route to a 104-59 victory. Thatis the second lowest scoring output by a Knicks team in the shot clockera--and it would have been the worst if not for a buzzer beating threepointer by Nate Robinson at the end of the game.

[h1]http://www.newsday.com/sports/baske....812055/garden-buzz-turns-to-groans-1.1722521[/h1]
[h1]Garden buzz turns to groans[/h1]
3 m ago By Alan Hahn

Thebuzz had been back, or so it seemed. Recently everyone was commentingon how the Garden was starting to sound like it did years ago, whengames mattered and the home team was the attraction.

And then came the matinee massacre.

The 128-78 loss to the Mavericks on Sunday represented the worstloss the Knicks have ever had on any of the three Garden's the team hasplayed on in team history.

The Knicks actually trailed by as many was 53 points, which was 10points more than the previous mark of futility at MSG, a 111-68 loss tothe Charlotte Hornets on Jan. 21, 2002.. ..eight years ago almost tothe date.

And now four of the five worst Garden defeats have taken place inthe 2000s. Add a 34-point loss to the Celtics (107-73) on Nov. 4, 2006and a 33-point loss to the Lakers (130-97) on Jan. 31, 2006 as theothers.

The 50-point loss ranks just second behind the worst loss infranchise history, which came Dec. 25, 1960 in a 162-100 loss atSyracuse (yes, Syracuse).

The Knicks, who were 20-21 at the Garden last season, are now 10-13at home this season. They are 1-2 in this five-game homestand, withgames remaining against the Timberwolves on Tuesday and the RaptorsThursday. Before a brutal month of March, which starts a run 15 of 19games on the road to end the season, the Knicks play nine of their next15 games at home.

In other words, they better get that buzz back. Or there won't be any in April.

34gqzq8.gif

Just frustrating.... very frustrating.

eh, at this point I kinda don't care lol
as long as we don't finish 23-59, we're good for this season
pimp.gif
(I would hate to have the worst record in franchise history)
Spoiler [+]

i meant it as not caring how badly we lose (as long as we don't lose too many games)
because before I was worried about having the worst record in franchise history but now, it's all good
pimp.gif
lol....

more than half of this team wont be here next season anyway. Things will definitely change. Hopefully for the better.

^What did you expect?

And that's lame prophecy, but that's fine if you feel that way.

As long as we don't have the worst record in team history.. yet we just had one of THEEEE worst losses in team history, excellent logic and approach
grin.gif

I guess all this losing this team has done in the past 10+ years is just fine, as long as we don't set any records. *chuckles*

Let's go Red Sto....oh wait.

Back
Top Bottom