Originally Posted by viiheaven

Hey GR8 & Woodside718, just so you don't get your sig privileges revoked, Meth said scrolling sigs aren't allowed.
goood looks
pimp.gif

i was kinda tied of the scrolling anyway  !**$ was hot at 1st but was starting to annoy me
laugh.gif

EDIT: how do i stop the scrolls??

plain and simple were not making the playoffs, for some reason god simply dont want it to happen. I mean when we were losing mad games all these teams were sucking and now that we are finally good enough to potentially earn an 8 spot in the east (shouldnt be alot) youu have Charlotte murking teams like Cleveland, Miami, Phoenix, etc. the Bulls just won today IN Ok City, even the @+%%%%! Bucks arent losing with Redd out for the season. It aint happening, as good as we will get god will just make it so every team in front of us gets randomaly better
smh.gif

[table][tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td]JANUARY[/td][td]OPPONENT[/td][td]TIME (ET)[/td][td]TV[/td][td]LOCAL TV[/td][td]RESOURCES[/td][/tr][tr][td]Thu, Jan 28[/td][td]Toronto[/td][td]7:30 PM[/td][td] [/td][td]MSG[/td][td] Tickets | Travel[/td][/tr][tr][td]Sat, Jan 30[/td][td]@ Washington[/td][td]8:00 PM[/td][td] [/td][td]MSG[/td][td] Tickets | Travel[/td][/tr][tr][td]Sun, Jan 31[/td][td]@ Minnesota[/td][td]7:00 PM[/td][td] [/td][td]WPIX-TV, New York[/td][td] Tickets | Travel[/td][/tr][tr][td]FEBRUARY[/td][td]OPPONENT[/td][td]TIME (ET)[/td][td]TV[/td][td]LOCAL TV[/td][td]RESOURCES[/td][/tr][tr][td]Wed, Feb 3[/td][td]Washington[/td][td]7:30 PM[/td][td] [/td][td]MSG[/td][td] Tickets | Travel[/td][/tr][tr][td]Fri, Feb 5[/td][td]Milwaukee[/td][td]7:30 PM[/td][td] [/td][td]MSG[/td][td] Tickets | Travel[/td][/tr][tr][td]Sat, Feb 6[/td][td]@ Cleveland[/td][td]7:30 PM[/td][td] [/td][td]MSG[/td][td] Tickets | Travel[/td][/tr][tr][td]Tue, Feb 9[/td][td]Sacramento[/td][td]7:30 PM[/td][td] [/td][td]MSG[/td][td] Tickets | Travel[/td][/tr][tr][td]Tue, Feb 16[/td][td]@ Chicago[/td][td]8:00 PM[/td][td] [/td][td]MSG[/td][td] Tickets | Travel[/td][/tr][tr][td]Wed, Feb 17[/td][td]Chicago[/td][td]7:30 PM[/td][td] [/td][td]MSG[/td][td] Tickets | Travel[/td][/tr][tr][td]Sat, Feb 20[/td][td]Oklahoma City[/td][td]7:30 PM[/td][td] [/td][td]MSG[/td][td] Tickets | Travel[/td][/tr][tr][td]Mon, Feb 22[/td][td]Milwaukee[/td][td]7:30 PM[/td][td] [/td][td]MSG[/td][td] Tickets | Travel[/td][/tr][tr][td]Tue, Feb 23[/td][td]@ Boston[/td][td]7:30 PM[/td][td] [/td][td]MSG[/td][td] Tickets | Travel[/td][/tr][tr][td]Fri, Feb 26[/td][td]@ Washington[/td][td]7:00 PM[/td][td] [/td][td]MSG[/td][td] Tickets | Travel[/td][/tr][tr][td]Sat, Feb 27[/td][td]Memphis[/td][td]7:30 PM[/td][td] [/td][td]MSG[/td][td] Tickets | Travel[/td][/tr][/table]
SMH @ ur sig, Francis.  It's war tomorrow
devil.gif

Didnt Toronto smack us last time we played them? Hopefully we play tough like we were with Twolves and get a W.

[h1]Team USA Wants To Be In NYC In August[/h1]

Jan 27, 2010 8:25 PM EST

Team USA is in negotiations to hold training camp in New York City instead of Las Vegas in August, ESPN.com learned Wednesday. An exhibition game could also be hosted at Madison Square Garden.

Team USA still plans to conduct a mini-camp in Las Vegas in mid-July, but there is a strong possibility that several key members of the team who will be unrestricted free agents this summer will be excused.

gallo made the sophomore team
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. He better start even though that team is straight stacked.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
at derozan not making the rookie squad

Can't say I'm surprised by this....

Source: Lee Won't Be Named To All-Star Team
Jan 28, 2010 12:16 PM EST

Lee_David_nyk.jpg
According to a source, David Lee will not be one of the seven reserves named to the Eastern Conference All-Star Team.

There is always a possibility that an injury to one of the 12 players on the team could give Lee another chance.

Latrell Sprewell and Allan Houston were the last Knicks to be selected to the team back in 2001.

Lee is currently ranked 8th in RealGM's player rankings, with a FIC per 40 minutes of 18.4.

I'm not surprised...Dude got shafted. Playing basketball prolly if the one thing in life where it don't help to be White.

eek.gif

no lee in the roster....

but al horford???

thats 2 years in a row people....
smh.gif

smh.gif

lee better kill it tonight,
to show them who they shouldve picked....
grin.gif

al harrington is officially my most hated knick. i havent seen a bigger ball hog on this team since maurice taylor

He got the short end of the stick for sure. It's a shame that a dude who's plays as hard as he does practically every night not get any consideration. I have my own speculations, but it's really too bad.

At least his 13 points in this first quarter have boosted the Knicks.

Back
Top Bottom