Actually looking forward to Knicks games again
pimp.gif

Hopefully we keep that good effort going tonight, thats all I care a bout this season.

We looked kinda flat on Christmas day but that happens with those afternoon games.

Just thinking about how much more excited I'd be for this game if we had won that game against the Heat.
smh.gif

Knicks Curry Won't Opt-Out of Contract
roll.gif

spacer.gif

Posted: 12/27/2009 6:34:00 AM
Source: Marc Berman ofthe New York Post

(Eddy) Curry can opt-out of his contract after the year, but said he will not do so. He's due another $11 million in his final season.

"I would never do that," Curry said of opting out. "At that point, I would hope both sides do what was right. At that point, if you decided to go that long and not play me, he [Mike D'Antoni] probably made up his mind I'm not a fit for his team. I would hope we could work something out."

Curry was a DNP for the fourth straight game yesterday, coinciding with Jonathan Bender's comeback.

Wow at this Harrington Article
eek.gif

Harrington Ordered to Gym on X-Mas by Mom

spacer.gif

Posted: 12/27/2009 6:51:00 AM
Source: Marc Berman of the New York Post

Everyone should listen to their mother on Christmas. Al Harrington did.

After laying an egg in a Christmas afternoon loss to the Heat, Harrington tried to rectify it on Christmas night. On orders from his mother, the Knicks' leading scorer went to the team's Westchester practice facility Friday night and spent more than an hour shooting jumpers, with his parents rebounding.

It is quite a Christmas story for Harrington, as he navigates the first slump of what had been a terrific start to the season.

"At first I didn't want to go," said Harrington, who shot 5-of-20 in the Miami loss. "She said the way you shot the ball, you need to go back to the gym. We just had trouble getting someone to turn on the lights."

that story is hilarious. as much as I wana hate him for being a black hole, I can't.

so apparently zach randolph is balling at the moment?

Allen, where you at?
you thought i was serious?

i said before, i would think of offering him another contract in lieu of him opting out. Nobody is ever leaving that money on the table.

Well, you gave me a reason why he should opt out, for example offering him another contract.

No one else is probably willingly to give him another chance though. maybe he can go overseas
laugh.gif

im just sayin if Eddy is the difference between Chris Bosh or not....give him 4 million a year and just tell him to stay away.

it could shackle them down the road, and they'd never do it, but i'd give it consideration at least.

why would curry agree to that tho? ant he having money problems? dude ant walking away from that 11 million

security, idk if anyone will give him anything but the vet minimum in 2011

neither side would do it, i know...but i'd float the idea to him. actually playing isn't THAT important to him, or he wouldn't be in this situationto begin with

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

Keep D. Lee
ive found myself saying this sometimes lately, but i just don't know. gota see what he's askin for. anything over 7 a year is too much IMO

Well we really haven't seen how Lee plays with a good Center, He's not in his position

I've been saying this for a long time now
laugh.gif
, but dude gets better year in and year out. I don't know how far his defense can go, but like YEEUPPmentioned, he's playing out of position.

But it will all boil down to numbers and contracts, so I'm preparing for the worst (IMO).

6 mil for 4 seasons = david lee

it all depends on how bad he wants to stay here and what the market is like i guess.

Back
Top Bottom