Originally Posted by true 3 blue

clippersq.gif

roll.gif

too much was going on when I was at the game last night, I didn't catch this
laugh.gif

I fell asleep watching the replay of the game last night/this morning thinking the Knicks got blown out...

I wake up to the boxscore and I'm impressed. GO BENDER!

Originally Posted by nYcHipHopHippo

new theory!

we should trade curry+lee+nate for t-mac+hou 2nd rounder AND throw in our 2010 first rounder to make it happen.

the reason being...

getting more players is gunna be difficult with curry's fat contract on our books for 2010. nobody is taking curry's contract without getting what would seem to be a very good deal for them. we're not re-signing david lee past this season and even if we for whatever reason want to hes an unrestricted FA and can come back here. nate is getting NO burn so he's basically useless to us the way d'antoni refuses to play him.

the biggest problem knick fans will have is pulling an isiah and trading a draft pick but think about it...

you get curry's contract off the books. which gives u cap space to get TWO big time players in 2010. now what does that mean. we're at least getting to the 2nd round of the playoffs and that 2010 pick which looks good on paper to an unsuspecting GM is almost worthless
pimp.gif
Utah has that pick ... houston already has two undersized pfs playing out of position as well as an undersized pg ... so unless there's athird team in your scenario it makes no sense at all

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

Can't Walsh just start an organization to all New York Residents to donate money so we can get the $17M to buyout Jeffries & Curry?
mad.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
, but I would love to see Curry and Jeffries gone beforethe trade deadline

buyout counts against the cap.

If I'm Donnie and can't deal Eddy by the summer, I tell him to opt out and he will be offered an incentive laden contract (focused around weight) forabout 3/4 years 12-16 million.

^no. that wouldnt make sense. at all. why tie ourselves to another contract for another 3 years?

i dont know, i was always all for trading lee, but i just have an feeling if he was to be put to another center like lopez or dwight, he'll do wonders.we're not getting either though :lol:l

if you have 2 max players, do you really care if Eddy is sitting on the bench collecting 3 or 4 mill a year? I don't.

That contract could be easily moved if need be, anyway.

He would never leave 11 million on the table, though.

i'm content with this team right now.

I'm feeling the roster for what it is and i like the coaching and effort.

Not a bad rebuilding year.

The old Knicks teams would lose that game last night.

I just wish Nate and Hill could get some PT and we had a pick but it is what it is.

We gotta take care of the Bobcats tomorrow night.

Good thing coming up is we get both the Bobcats and Bulls on their 2nd night of back to backs at home.

Taking both would be big.

When Baron banged that three and I saw that coach acting like a rookie, I was dying. Dude is out of control!

[table][tr][td]Eastern[/td] [td]W[/td] [td]L[/td] [td]PCT[/td] [td]GB[/td] [td]CONF[/td] [td]DIV[/td] [td]HOME[/td] [td]ROAD[/td] [td]L 10[/td] [td]STREAK[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Boston[sup]1[/sup][/td] [td]20[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]0.800[/td] [td]0.0[/td] [td]13-4[/td] [td]5-1[/td] [td]8-4[/td] [td]12-1[/td] [td]9-1[/td] [td]L 1[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Atlanta[sup]2[/sup][/td] [td]19[/td] [td]6[/td] [td]0.760[/td] [td]1.0[/td] [td]10-4[/td] [td]2-2[/td] [td]12-2[/td] [td]7-4[/td] [td]8-2[/td] [td]W 6[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Cleveland[sup]3[/sup][/td] [td]20[/td] [td]7[/td] [td]0.741[/td] [td]1.0[/td] [td]13-5[/td] [td]5-1[/td] [td]11-2[/td] [td]9-5[/td] [td]8-2[/td] [td]W 5[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Orlando[sup]4[/sup][/td] [td]19[/td] [td]7[/td] [td]0.731[/td] [td]1.5[/td] [td]15-4[/td] [td]3-2[/td] [td]9-2[/td] [td]10-5[/td] [td]7-3[/td] [td]L 1[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Miami[sup]5[/sup][/td] [td]13[/td] [td]11[/td] [td]0.542[/td] [td]6.5[/td] [td]9-5[/td] [td]4-2[/td] [td]8-7[/td] [td]5-4[/td] [td]4-6[/td] [td]W 2[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Milwaukee[sup]6[/sup][/td] [td]11[/td] [td]13[/td] [td]0.458[/td] [td]8.5[/td] [td]6-8[/td] [td]2-4[/td] [td]9-4[/td] [td]2-9[/td] [td]3-7[/td] [td]L 2[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Detroit[sup]7[/sup][/td] [td]11[/td] [td]15[/td] [td]0.423[/td] [td]9.5[/td] [td]8-5[/td] [td]1-3[/td] [td]8-4[/td] [td]3-11[/td] [td]6-4[/td] [td]L 3[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Charlotte[sup]8[/sup][/td] [td]10[/td] [td]14[/td] [td]0.417[/td] [td]9.5[/td] [td]9-11[/td] [td]2-2[/td] [td]9-3[/td] [td]1-11[/td] [td]5-5[/td] [td]L 1[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Toronto[/td] [td]12[/td] [td]17[/td] [td]0.414[/td] [td]10.0[/td] [td]8-10[/td] [td]1-1[/td] [td]8-5[/td] [td]4-12[/td] [td]5-5[/td] [td]W 1[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Chicago[/td] [td]9[/td] [td]15[/td] [td]0.375[/td] [td]10.5[/td] [td]6-9[/td] [td]3-2[/td] [td]7-5[/td] [td]2-10[/td] [td]3-7[/td] [td]W 1[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Indiana[/td] [td]9[/td] [td]15[/td] [td]0.375[/td] [td]10.5[/td] [td]7-7[/td] [td]0-1[/td] [td]6-6[/td] [td]3-9[/td] [td]3-7[/td] [td]L 1[/td] [/tr][tr][td]New York[/td] [td]9[/td] [td]17[/td] [td]0.346[/td] [td]11.5[/td] [td]4-12[/td] [td]2-2[/td] [td]5-8[/td] [td]4-9[/td] [td]6-4[/td] [td]W 1[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Washington[/td] [td]8[/td] [td]16[/td] [td]0.333[/td] [td]11.5[/td] [td]6-11[/td] [td]1-4[/td] [td]4-7[/td] [td]4-9[/td] [td]3-7[/td] [td]W 1[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Philadelphia[/td] [td]7[/td] [td]19[/td] [td]0.269[/td] [td]13.5[/td] [td]6-11[/td] [td]4-2[/td] [td]4-9[/td] [td]3-10[/td] [td]2-8[/td] [td]W 1[/td] [/tr][tr][td]New Jersey[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]25[/td] [td]0.074[/td] [td]19.0[/td] [td]2-16[/td] [td]0-6[/td] [td]1-9[/td] [td]1-16[/td] [td]2-8[/td] [td]L 6[/td] [/tr][/table]
The East is wide open.

We just need to keep that effort going and win the games that we are supposed to win.

Winning the next 2 games against teams that'll be battling us for playoff spots at the end of the year would def be huge.

allen, who are the two max players you want?

i mean, eddy only has one more year. its not as bad as it looks.

and i dont believe any of these trade rumors regarding tmac. first they say they're willingly to take any long term contract if it can help their team, yetthey say jefferies is killing the deal? we all know jefferies is an bum, but i think we're the only team even giving an somewhat decent offer.

^makes sense, but im assuming bron wants around 18-20mil per year?

bosh is balling out of his mind right now, i see him asking something more like 15-18.
thats a lot of money for just two players.

my ideal lineup though: Douglas-Wade-Gallo-Lee-Bosh.
i hope we can resign lee on the low. i have an feeling hes going to be good if he can have someone who can dominate the paint besides him, and can set him upin douglas/wade.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

ideally, LeBron and Bosh.
In an ideal world, I would have all 10 fingers on my left hand so my right would be nothing but a fist for punching.

They doing Nate dirty imo.

I understand cutting his minutes or putting him in your dog house...but to make the man an outcast and just cut him from the roster like that...thats kindadirty.

Him and Dave have been all we have had to look forward to for the last couple of years.

They bought in NYC and the organization. No need for this type of disrespect.

i know nates hurting inside

i hope next game tina or someone interviews him.. i wanna see how he responds

anyways whens our next national broadcasted game?

Back
Top Bottom