Great win
pimp.gif

Good win. Would've been even better had they won last night, but overall it was a good effort. The third and early fourth quarters are when the Knicksreally play like a team. Sometimes they sputter out and end up losing at the end, but they do play with effort given the circumstances

good win.

*waits for knick fans to quantify things x1,000, throw around dubious trade scenarios and show sympathy for nate robinson.

pimp.gif

HORRENDOUS FIRST HALF.

2nd half was GREAT though.
garden was rockin
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

some guy who sat behind me kept yelling out "+$$% you jared jefferies, you're an @!++%## bum you @$#$%" all night long
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

btw, BENNNNDEEEER!

Haven't watched the Knicks much lately, but Chris Duhon actually looked like he was capable of being an NBA point guard tonight and reminded me why Iactually liked picking him up before his breakdown last year

Originally Posted by nYcHipHopHippo

Haven't watched the Knicks much lately, but Chris Duhon actually looked like he was capable of being an NBA point guard tonight and reminded me why I actually liked picking him up before his breakdown last year
truth. i was watching the game like damn, the chemistry he has with this team is good. thing is, i doubt he'll keep it up.

Originally Posted by BangDak

HORRENDOUS FIRST HALF.

2nd half was GREAT though.
garden was rockin
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

some guy who sat behind me kept yelling out "+$$% you jared jefferies, you're an @!++%## bum you @$#$%" all night long
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

btw, BENNNNDEEEER!
laugh.gif
what section were you in? I heard that as well lol

low 300s. dont remember exactly. around 310ish? you?

first game the knicks won when i attended. may be going to another game soon if they can keep this up
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Just got off work watching the game now

"He plays better when he's mad, his teammates should smack him before each game"
roll.gif

What did i say about Dantoni gettin some of his mafia connects to smack the team?
laugh.gif

"Lee is double trouble, with his double double"
roll.gif

[h1]Morey: Trade Talk Picking Up[/h1]
Dec 18, 2009 4:18 PM EST

Adelman_Rick_hou.jpg
Rockets general manager Daryl Moreysays that trade talks are beginning to pick up around the NBA.

"Yeah, I mean this is the third biggest trade discussion time of the year," Morey told NBA.com. "The trade deadline is the biggest obviously,then the draft and also now since as of two days ago almost all the players became available. So, yeah, a lot of phone calls and I do agree that we have a lotof players that teams want."

Morey added that Houston has a lot to offer other teams, but that nothing is imminent.

"We can provide financial relief, we can provide players who can help you win now, we can provide players who can help you for the future - sowe're sort of like Target right now in that we can provide everything under one roof. We can give it all and handle any need," he said.

"I'm just saying nothing's imminent," Morey added.

Dude sounds like a hustla
laugh.gif

But Donnie better get on his job, Get Curry+Jeff Outta here

new theory!

we should trade curry+lee+nate for t-mac+hou 2nd rounder AND throw in our 2010 first rounder to make it happen.

the reason being...

getting more players is gunna be difficult with curry's fat contract on our books for 2010. nobody is taking curry's contract without getting whatwould seem to be a very good deal for them. we're not re-signing david lee past this season and even if we for whatever reason want to hes an unrestrictedFA and can come back here. nate is getting NO burn so he's basically useless to us the way d'antoni refuses to play him.

the biggest problem knick fans will have is pulling an isiah and trading a draft pick but think about it...

you get curry's contract off the books. which gives u cap space to get TWO big time players in 2010. now what does that mean. we're at least getting tothe 2nd round of the playoffs and that 2010 pick which looks good on paper to an unsuspecting GM is almost worthless
pimp.gif

^^ I actually wanna keep Lee,
ohwell.gif
& i think Utah has our 2010 firstrounder

Can't Walsh just start an organization to all New York Residents to donate money so we can get the $17M to buyout Jeffries & Curry?
mad.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom