Originally Posted by Al3xis

yall are like vultures.

im saying
laugh.gif

I like D'antoni as a coach this year.

Haven't been saying much bad at him...but it is what it is.

He gave this game away.

There really isn't any defending this.

laugh.gif
@ t3b

All I'ma say is that D'amn-phony did the same thing last year.

Ran the team ragged instead of playing Steph.

History just repeating itself here folks.

and we could be playing better defense if we put in a couple other players.

whatever though lets see how we play tomorrow

NIGHT!

to the bulls?
come on now....

this was a horrible game.....

dumb decisions by mike and the players....
smh.gif

smh.gif

i've been saying this all season long. just no one agreed with me.

this team lacks effort, lacks defense, and the fundamentals to succeed. its atrocious.

you cant preach to drive to lane more, and to shoot less 3s?

you cant at least give some minutes to starbury and and nate? cmon man.

thats all on the +%%*$+% coach, whether you want to agree or not.

this is on the coach more than the players. can't convince me otherwise. shots were short, they were obviously tired,

i don't understand why we aren't trying to play Douglas or Hill?

you don't play them this year, they'll still be inexperienced the next year and you still won't know what you have with them.

even Kwame Brown was given plenty of playing time to show that he's a bum

I'm not calling for Mike to get the axe because he is the best coach we've had in a while, excluding Larry Brown who went nuts that lone season here. Iwas against hiring him in the first place though. I don't like his 3 point philosophy, and it has handicapped this team soooo much.

this team is getting out hustled? really?

the defense has improved...

fundamentals? It is no NBA coaches responsibility to develop fundamentals at this stage in their careers, could I get an example anyway?

Yes, they took and generally do take too many 3's. Yes, a 6 man rotation does not work.
thats all on the +%%*$+% coach, whether you want to agree or not.
look at the roster..

i don't understand why we aren't trying to play Douglas or Hill?
It's not even christmas, they'll get their chances. They are trying to do whatever they can do to salvage wins and not give away a lottery(high lottery) pick. It's not a throwaway season yet.

It is a players league and Mike D'Antoni is quite capable of succeeding when given something to work with. he has proven that. it goes that way for damnnear every coach in the NBA.

I still like D'Antoni, but he has to play Douglas and Hill.

Find a way to work them in, they won't get better on the bench, Hill especially needs the time. That's the frustrating thing... if we lose, I want tolose at least with our players getting experience.

This was a frustrating loss. I know he uses a short rotation and he likes to keep it like that, but make an exception somehow and get Hill some minutes.

word? dantoni just said that the pace was fine and he didn't think the players were tired

how can you defend that

and i was talking about this specific game is all on the coach.

We're back on the "time to find a new coach" thing huh?

One thing I don't get is the logic behind having a 6 man rotation tonight when we have a game tomorrow night and on Sunday. Maybe that means he plays thebench a bit more in the next two games.

look at the roster? it isnt as bad as it seems. besides the fact that we're lacking an point guard.

if its so bad, why not try to figure out an rotation that actually works? whats your excuse for no PT for youngins? Success? What success. his no defense gothim philosophy got him no where, although the suns did actually play more defense then they're accounted for.

what about douglas, nate, hill, darko, chandler, and gallo? Hughes, buckets? they're all decent role players. look at houston? what kind of"roster" do they have?

and by fundamentals, i dont literally mean it, but i mean i think being 20+ years old, you would know that if your shot aint fallin, you drive to the hoop. itsnot that hard.

and, im going to be at the game tonight. section 200s i believe. i swear to god i hope that bummy coach is in front of me. they play like this again, ima throwan can of beer at him or something.

you can put a game in December on him, fine. He probably deserves it for this one.

all i know, is that to me...he's the right man for the job. That's not changing, not for a while.

I don't think a good percentage of you agree, and that's fine.

look at the roster? it isnt as bad as it seems. besides the fact that we're lacking an point guard.

if its so bad, why not try to figure out an rotation that actually works? whats your excuse for no PT for youngins? Success? What success. his no defense got him philosophy got him no where, although the suns did actually play more defense then they're accounted for.
there is nobody on this team over 6'9 worth a damn. That is a problem in college, let alone the NBA.

There is no Pg, that is a huge problem.

They aren't getting time yet because he's trying to salvage what he can until it's a hopeless cause. If we had the draft pick, I'm pretty sureit'd be a different story.

you're right the Suns were actually a top 15 defensive team. And here has shown he actual has been putting some emphasis on it lately by trying to adjustand go with that zone look. we haven't given up 100 points in 5 games, when's the last time the knicks could say that?

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

I haven't been on the coach all season, but watching today's game he deserves any blame thrown his way regardless of how they played the previous 4 out of 5 games.

This can easily turn into an extended losing streak and that brief winning goes back in the toilet as it has gone the past few years.
word i agree with everything you said. Even when we were *%@%*%# pathetic in the beginning of the season i never blamed D'Antoni. There wassimply nothing he could do with the roster, etc. but tonight, blowing a 17 point lead in half a quarter, not making the adjustments, not running plays, lettingthe same players take the same stupid %%$ shots, play 6 men and leave one of your best players on the bench when you only play 6 guys and could have usedhim... altogether one of the worst coached games ive EVER watched. Im not calling for his job or anything but imo hes the one that rolled on this L tonight
smh.gif

You can't put blame on the coach when they go out there chucking up a ton of 3's when they're not set, no ball movement and 5-7 seconds barelycoming off the shot clock. This game is on BOTH the players and the coach.

Back
Top Bottom