Can anyone tell me why Smith recieved 2 techs?? As soon as I turned it on he was being ejected

Duhon clearly has been reading this thread throughout the season, we finally inspired him to not be a bum.

Really a good win.

Sadly, it's almost a guarantee we will lose to the Nets if they're 0-19.

Lose Charlotte, save us.

laugh.gif
@ allen

I mean, we did beat them already in NJ. Don't see how we'd let them win at home.

2 Wins in one week. Knicks are doing it big

They put effort into not letting the lead slip away tonight which was cool. Some of the shots and decisions by a few individuals were sketchy as hell though.

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

laugh.gif
@ allen

I mean, we did beat them already in NJ. Don't see how we'd let them win at home.
man we've beat those fools, preseason, regular season..

idc..

it's inevitable. Anytime an embarrassment is at the hands of the Knicks, they will capitalize on it.

when they cut the lead to 5 and eventually tied the game, the body language the knicks showed was impressive. They werent phased at all.

i love it....
nice win knicks....
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

and chris duhon??
grin.gif

nice to see will and dlee steped it up....
pimp.gif

i could of sworn that al was going to score 40 tonight....
tired.gif

Well, with the way we've played lately outside of the 2nd half of that Magic game I think we'll take care of em.

Fools better not make me eat my words.

funny, i benched duhon over nate in my fantasy.
smh.gif
smh.gif

i honestly hope bobcats win and so that if we in fact do lose to the nets, (which i see happening) we wont be the first team to give them that win
laugh.gif

NT loves shutting down on me for some reason.

good win. duhon played well. dlee played well also

woop woop. two for three

pimp.gif

we losing to the nets though watch.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by you go boy

23 wins this year
nerd.gif
?
nah dude, we should be aiming for 24 wins
pimp.gif

so we avoid tying the worst record in franchise history
as long as we dont get 60 L's im good.... pitifull to have low expectations i guess its common when your a knick fan this decade
laugh.gif
... its all good though i know next year will be the resurgence of the knicks... you can quoteme on that
pimp.gif

[h1]Rockets Continue To Shop McGrady[/h1]

Dec 04, 2009 3:42 PM EST

McGrady_Tracy_hou.jpg
The Rockets are continuing to offerTracy McGrady in a trade.

However, McGrady is the league's highest-paid player at $23.2 million this season. In addition to that, he hasn't played in nine months because of aknee injury.

Houston is willing to take back long-term contracts, sources told Yahoo! Sports, but most believe that his high salary makes him almost impossible totrade.

Rockets general manager Daryl Morey and coach Rick Adelman reportedly don't want McGrady back with the team.
[h1]Portland Could Make Miller Available[/h1]

Dec 04, 2009 3:48 PM EST

Miller_Andre_por.jpg
Several league officials believethat the Trail Blazers will soon make point guard Andre Miller available.

Because Portland signed Miller as a free agent, he can't be traded until Dec. 15.

Blazers coaches have insisted that Miller hasn't worked out and that general manager Kevin Pritchard is gauging the market for the guard'sworth.

Sources claim that Brandon Roy prefers playing with Steve Blake over Miller.
[h2]DAntoni Touchy About Nate Questions,Praises Douglas[/h2]
Dec 04, 2009 3:01 PM EST

nyk_40.gif
Mike D'Antoni seemed annoyed atquestions about whether he would meet with Nate Robinson to address his playing time and role on the team.

"I don't do formal meetings," D'Antoni said. "I don't put a tux on. But I do talk to him every day and point out to the wholeteam what we need to do to get better as a team."

D'Antoni said the recent play of Toney Douglas is a major factor in his decision to give the rookie guard Robinson's spot in the rotation over thelast two games.

"It's also that Toney Douglas has played great," D'Antoni said.

I thought this was why Tmac hasn't played, and I think they were waiting to see how Curry perform before they pulled the trigger..seriously but anyway.

He haven't played this season but hearing him working hard with Tim Grover, I'll gladly take him.

If Douglas been paying well, you don't bench Nate. He's been playing good too. But who hasn't been playing well? Duhon…So youbench Duhon…Duhh

But good game by Duhon, when the PG of this system has a good game.. chances of winning is high..

Duhon is like the nets today..his first good game in about 18 tries

Originally Posted by Woodside718

Sweeten the deal

tmac for curry, jeffries, and mobley
laugh.gif
Yo, that trade would work too, and with Mobleys insurance it would be like they're getting Jeffries for free this season

Back
Top Bottom