Hinrich?!
roll.gif

I mean most of us fans are glued to thinking about getting CP3. He wont be available until what 2011?
But who would ya want to be our starting PG next year is the real question?

We're not getting Chris Paul. That's a pipe dream. I'd love to be wrong, though.
laugh.gif

Hinrich is getting paid $8.5 million this year, $8 million next year and $9 million the year after that. No thanks.

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Sorry airmaxpenny, but GR8's quote is right on point. Perk got NOTHING on Lee (as far as actual GAME goes).

He just gets more blocks. That's it.

But hey, I respect your opinion (or the fact that you must not like Lee too much). We'll just have to agree to disagree here.
Word. The hate for Lee is getting OD on here. A few years back if anyone woulda said Perk > Lee they woulda got SMACKED. David Lee was getting10+ boards per game in his 2nd season... off the bench. Sure Perk is a better post defender, but Lee kills him in everything else. Rebounding, Athletisism,Offensive game, etc. And if you put Lee at the 4 his post D is less of a liability.

I gotta admit, i dont really wanna get rid of Buckets because hes expiring and has become a personal favorite of mine, but i have loved Thomas since he was atLSU, he was one of my favorite players in the NCAA that year and i had LSU over Duke and into the Final 4 (I made BANK on that game and he had like 6 blocks,so MAD respect
laugh.gif
). Also he is a geat defendfer all around, which we donthave, and no Jared Jeffries does NOT count.

Kirk Hinrich... NO. You look at dudes contract??? Id take homie if he was expiring.

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

We're not getting Chris Paul. That's a pipe dream. I'd love to be wrong, though.
laugh.gif

Hinrich is getting paid $8.5 million this year, $8 million next year and $9 million the year after that. No thanks.

Exactly itll be possible in 2011, but who would ya want to be the starting PG next year,
Every PG i listed got laughed at, guess this team is adapting to the no drive in PG Duhon
frown.gif

Well, TJ Ford, Raymond Felton, Sabastian Telfair, Marcus Williams and Rafer Alston are all free agents. Just a few possibilities there. Maybe we'll make amove for someone, but the last person I want is someone with $25.5 million over 3 years remaining on their contract.

There's no reason Telfair's name should be brought up anywhere in this thread. I'd rather AMP or Tommy run the point.

AMP or Tommy? Right over my head.
laugh.gif

I'm just listing a the guys that are FAs after this season. Personally, I'd be happy with TJ Ford or Raymond Felton, but I'd imagine we'd endup with someone like Rafer Alston.

Originally Posted by Proshares

There's no reason Telfair's name should be brought up anywhere in this thread. I'd rather AMP or Tommy run the point.

aightttt. when try outs start?

Originally Posted by tommykairaa

Originally Posted by Proshares

aightttt. when try outs start?

laugh.gif
no tryouts just have True send em the vids from LaGuardia and have himedit it where the arrow follows you so they know it's you. Hell, anything on that video is better than what Duhon has given us.

Matter fact I seen someone in Mez's birthday thread say he shoots like Nash so we might as well throw him into the mix too.

Well, TJ Ford, Raymond Felton, Sabastian Telfair, Marcus Williams and Rafer Alston are all free agents. Just a few possibilities there. Maybe we'll make a move for someone, but the last person I want is someone with $25.5 million over 3 years remaining on their contract.
TJ Ford injury-prone.. i think
Raymond Felton
Telfair
Marcus Williams not into given players chances to prove themselves anymore, this dude had his share
Rafer Alston - probably a backup, he'll be 34 when he sign with us

or if we could make a trade for Bayless

Yeah. TJ Ford has had issues with injuries. I'm a Texas fan though, so I'm biased. When he's healthy he's a problem, though.

Who would you take considering contracts, Hinirich or Williams?
laugh.gif

I wasn't listing the players I'd most like to see running the point. I was listing the point guards who become free agents this summer.

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

I mean most of us fans are glued to thinking about getting CP3. He wont be available until what 2011?
But who would ya want to be our starting PG next year is the real question?

LOL

i'd take ridnour. isn't he a FA?

on a side note, I think Raja Bell and Eddie House will definitely be pursued by the Knicks.

Depending on how he plays the rest of the season and what he'll be asking for, Jordan Farmar could be on the move this summer as well.

I'm LOLing at your avy, too.
laugh.gif

But yes, CP3 is a pipe dream. I hope no one's really banking on it.
laugh.gif

smh.gif
captain save a ho...

If I'M bron, the ONLY team im going to is chicago...%*+% the rest

Back
Top Bottom