Originally Posted by DubA169

whens curry coming back. dwight is gonna +%@% on us all night. not that curry would help much, but still

Eddy Curry is dead to me. He's filled the void that Carl Pavano left in my heart.

And Nate's in the doghouse. I don't agree with it at all, but apparently D'Antoni thinks that Nate's the weakest link of our guards as far asdefense goes. The team has been playing better defense while he's been benched, but I don't know if you canattribute that to Nate being out of the game.

Weakest link of our guards on defense?

His defense >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Duhon's EASILY.

He'd better have a good excuse for this foolery.

He's got this bromance going on with Duhon. He still sees a pure point guard in there somewhere.

Sadly, I don't see his starting spot being threatened all year.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Weakest link of our guards on defense?

His defense >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Duhon's EASILY.

He'd better have a good excuse for this foolery.
agreed this is a @+@%!!# joke. We continue to fall behind and still Nate is riding pine...

I mean the thing is i would SOMEWHAT understand this if Nate was going through a rough stretch, but hes been outplaying Duhon EVERY night, and this startedafter a game vs Orlando where he dropped 22 in the 4th alone, had a point or assist on the 1st 17 (i believe) points on the period and single handidly kept usin the game. I mean if Duhon did anything like that hed be hailed by D'Antoni as Jesus himself. Duhon just continues to suck in a never ending slump andhell still get his 35 mins AND well pass up on AI/Jennings/Sessions/etc... Its really like we dont wanna win
smh.gif

Is it just me or is D'Antoni doing EVERYTHING in his power so that Nate does NOT resign next season. I mean Nate loves playing in NY, but D'Antoni justhas it out for him. I mean he had a career year last year and was 2nd place for 6th man of the year and was one of the best players in the league duringstretches, and when Nate wasnt offered anything in the offseason Walsh was kinda forced to offer Nate a 1 year, because why not? It is one year and Nate wasour top scoring threat last year, and he wanted to stay. Now it just looks like D'Antoni is making sure that Nate wont resign here even if he has no otheroptions.

Now lookk at this, Marcus Landry and Toney Douglas enter the 2nd half before Nate even steps on... @+@%!!# ridiculous
smh.gif

nates killing my fantasy team.
and coach is killing me for benching him. im starting to want a new coach, real talk. this dudes ego and pride destroys a team.

Originally Posted by BangDak

nates killing my fantasy team.
and coach is killing me for benching him. im starting to want a new coach, real talk. this dudes ego and pride destroys a team.
wouldnt go that far in saying i want a new coach yet. But im def not happy with D'Antonis stubborness, which is exactly why i questioned thismove when it happened. Why bring in a coach with his record and ego when we clearly are not gonna win? Because of his ego Nate is in the doghouse, while wegive someone as %$!+!# as Duhon a starting job and he simply refuses to replace him. In addition to that we play 0 defense... #%!**@$ terrible
smh.gif

if he cant preach defense, driving to the hoop, playing night in and out with effort, and most importantly, give the correct PT to certain players, i have noproblem with this dude leaving.
you really expect us fans to watch this crap? theres a point where we just cant take this anymore. i wouldnt blame them if they were to give effort like therockets every night...

Allen Gamble (Will Ferrell) and Terry Hoitz (Mark Wahlberg) are partnered NYPD detectives who work in the forensic accounting department and rarely see anyaction. Gamble is more than happy with his job while Hoitz has been assigned against his will after a public incident with his quick trigger finger. Theyidolize the city's top cops Danson (Dwayne Johnson) and Manzetti (Samuel L. Jackson), but when an opportunity arises for Gamble and Hoitz to step up,things do not quite go as expected.
[edit]

^no one knows. as of now.
i hope nate gets traded. he deserves better then this.
as well as to get rid of jefferies contract and give douglas pt. thats what i call "devloping young guys"

ok, the VII hasn't done it for me until THIS colorway.

do they release? I'd rather not wade through that O.D. thread in Nike.

you see thats why i never liked d'antoni since he got here. the way he handled the whole marbury situation, it showed alot of his personality. if iremember correctly he had him play the summer league games, some preseason ones, but never a season game. that was f##ed up, had him work hard, a new playerbut never played him when it mattered. he just didn't like him, for who knows what reason, but marbury could have helped the team, alot more thanduhon's garbage a##.

now he don't want to play nate, sounds the same to me man. i guess he got something against him too, and thats messed up cause nate is a great player,and like u said he loves playing in ny. he deserves to win and so does lee, i hope they leave after the season. now i'm riding with the nets, they gonna togive us nyers another team to root for, instead of these loser knicks, who are never going to get it done.

Originally Posted by hostilecolossal

you see thats why i never liked d'antoni since he got here. the way he handled the whole marbury situation, it showed alot of his personality. if i remember correctly he had him play the summer league games, some preseason ones, but never a season game. that was f##ed up, had him work hard, a new player but never played him when it mattered. he just didn't like him, for who knows what reason, but marbury could have helped the team, alot more than duhon's garbage a##.

now he don't want to play nate, sounds the same me man. i guess he got something against him too, and thats messed up cause nate is a great player, and like u said he loves playing in ny. he deserves to win and so does lee, i hope they leave after the season. now i'm riding with the nets, they gonna to give us nyers another team to root for, instead of these loser knicks, who are never going to get it done.

I agree.

It really seems like D'Antoni has "issues" with certain types of players. From Steph, to passing on Jennings & Iverson and now this wholesituation with Nate... It's almost as if D'Antoni refuses guards with STRONG personalities or any player that he can't dominate psychologically.Not to say the guards I named are perfect, but when your ego tripping has you sacrificing talented-head strong players, as a Knick fan I take offense to it...

As good as the team looked last year when Duhon was playing well, it sickens me when I think about how much better they could have been with an actual talentlike Marbury (pre-vasoline) running the point instead.

i was one of the few people on team nyk (It seemed like I was the only one) that didn't like D'Antoni signing with NY. I even had "counting thedays that D'Antoni is fired" as a sig
laugh.gif

Dude is stubborn as hell. And yeah, I don't care what any of y'all say but I rather would have went with Mark Jackson.

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

i was one of the few people on team nyk (It seemed like I was the only one) that didn't like D'Antoni signing with NY. I even had "counting the days that D'Antoni is fired" as a sig
laugh.gif

Dude is stubborn as hell. And yeah, I don't care what any of y'all say but I rather would have went with Mark Jackson.

http://
tumblr_kt85x0V2Eh1qzb5s2o1_100.gif

Back
Top Bottom