knicks and magics round 2. lets get it
pimp.gif

Yeah, the dark lighting pics are fire. Desktop background type stuff.

....but sheesh. I ain't see the game, watched some of it today on replay.

glasses.gif

Anybody going to the Knicks/Blazers game on Monday ? I got 4 tickets for free the other day. I got some real bad seats, but they were free w/a meal combo.
ohwell.gif

I'ma try and move down from where I'm supposed to be seating...

Won't be able to watch tonight's game anyway, it's blacked out for me since I live in Florida, and I don't have the channel that it'splaying on for Orlando.

Oh well, they won last night and I wasn't watching, so who knows
laugh.gif

whens curry coming back. dwight is gonna +%@% on us all night. not that curry would help much, but still

We ain't ever going to out-rebound the magic.

I swear David Lee has to be the worst post defender in the league
sick.gif

we have a lot to choose from, but is there a worse statistic than Will only getting to the line for 2 attempts a game?

I dont get it... is Nate hurt or something? There is NO reason for him not to getinto the game in the 1st half at all.

I mean why does D'Antoni hate him??

There was that stretch last week when we would lose every game by 20 or so and Duhon stinks up the court while playing 35+ mins and Nate triples his work inhalf the minutes but D'Antoni STILL refuses to start him.

Than vs Orlando on Sunday, Nate plays out of his mind, dropping 22 or some %%#@ in the 4th alone, single handidly keeping us close, yet D'Antoni followsthis up by giving him 5 minutes vs Phoenix and now he hasnt left the court... Dude is one of the top 6th Men in the league and we have THE worst starting pointin the (history of) the league. Give Nate some %!%@*#% burn.
mad.gif

Anyone know if he is hurt? Cause i havent really been paying much attention and my TV's volume isnt working right now for MSG
smh.gif
, but i havent heard ofanything

He's not hurt. Hughes was just playing good last night and he was going w/the hot hand I'd guess. Tonight...I dunno.

Originally Posted by Proshares

He's not hurt. Hughes was just playing good last night and he was going w/the hot hand I'd guess. Tonight...I dunno.
There is REALLY no excuse if hes not hurt when Nate averages 22.4 against Orlando in his last 5 and he LIT them up on Sunday. D'Antoni has gotsome personal %%*% out towards my man
smh.gif

Even Douglas got some burn, when Duhon is playing this !@%$*% and we only score 39 in the 1st half. you gottta get Nate out there. Thats what hes here for

If he doesn't play this half I'd love to hear the press conference. I'm sure that question will come up.

Back
Top Bottom