Originally Posted by tommykairaa

i love mike breen. why does everyone hate him
laugh.gif
Co-sign.

Anyway, I barely watched. Only saw bits of the 4th quarter.

laugh.gif
@ shorty picking BISD - The movie over the Knicks.

And she LOVES sports.

But everytime we looked up, Shard was banging shots or the Knicks simply couldn't capitalize on any Orl mistakes.
smh.gif

At least Doo-Doo-hon had a good game. I'm picking him up in fantasy now. If he could do that every game, nobody would be mad at him. 6-8 assists whileattempting only 5 or 6 shots. That's his role!

As much i hate to say it.. we are WORSE then the Nets. i give them the benefit of the doubt because Harris, Lee, Yi, Lopez, are injured.. That's 4.players in the starting lineup.

We have everyone healthy and only have three wins..

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Nets are head and shoulders THEEE worst team in the league, you've gotta be kidding me saying that.

We only have three wins.. and they've don't have 4 starting players due to injury.

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

Nets are head and shoulders THEEE worst team in the league, you've gotta be kidding me saying that.

We only have three wins.. and they've don't have 4 starting players due to injury.
Please, has Lopez even missed a game this season??... Lee has also been back for a MINUTE now, and Harris has played in the last few as well notto mention he played in most of their games earlier in the season at full health. Only one who has really missed a really extended period of time and hasntbeen playing reccently is Yi and hes prob the least valubale outta the 4. I mean the past few games they have had the latter 3 (including their L to us ibelieve) and they have not even been coming close like we have numerous times (even vs elite teams like the OT buzzerbeater L to the Celtics and the 3 point Lto Denver... even tonight was a pretty evenly played game vs Orlando), i mean sure weve had our share of beatdowns, not saying we good, but we do have 3 winsand a bunch of close games even against some pretty solid teams. The Swamprats have been getting their *%#* ROCKED night in and night out, even with more andmore players coming back from injury now. And even if the injuries were worse than they have been thee is no excuse to not have 1 win outta 17 games. A GOODhandful of those have come with pretty healthy, for the most part, Nets squad... There is no way you are NOT the worst team in the present NBA when you havejust tied the worst start in league history, injuries or not, to not have 1 win is ridic. But saying all that, the Nets have not been THAT injured and outsideof Yi they have been completely healthy for the past 3 or so games and have still been getting swamped (no pun intended
wink.gif
laugh.gif
)... they are most definitley the worst team in the NBA right now.

Originally Posted by whyte1der05five

Yea True I leaped outta my seat n was yelling when he made that 3.

Couldn't get any paper or pen for a sign either.

This guy Nate was abusing.
I think I saw you tonight, wearing a purple JWill kings jersey, I was courtside right by you

Originally Posted by THE GR8

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

Please, has Lopez even missed a game this season??... Lee has also been back for a MINUTE now, and Harris has played in the last few as well not to mention he played in most of their games earlier in the season at full health. Only one who has really missed a really extended period of time and hasnt been playing reccently is Yi and hes prob the least valubale outta the 4. I mean the past few games they have had the latter 3 (including their L to us i believe) and they have not even been coming close like we have numerous times (even vs elite teams like the OT buzzerbeater L to the Celtics and the 3 point L to Denver... even tonight was a pretty evenly played game vs Orlando), i mean sure weve had our share of beatdowns, not saying we good, but we do have 3 wins and a bunch of close games even against some pretty solid teams. The Swamprats have been getting their *%#* ROCKED night in and night out, even with more and more players coming back from injury now. And even if the injuries were worse than they have been thee is no excuse to not have 1 win outta 17 games. A GOOD handful of those have come with pretty healthy, for the most part, Nets squad... There is no way you are NOT the worst team in the present NBA when you have just tied the worst start in league history, injuries or not, to not have 1 win is ridic. But saying all that, the Nets have not been THAT injured and outside of Yi they have been completely healthy for the past 3 or so games and have still been getting swamped (no pun intended
wink.gif
laugh.gif
)... they are most definitley the worst team in the NBA right now.
Alright...i take it back.. its hat i heard a reporter said that those four were injured/missed most games and not at full health

Originally Posted by DenisHot

Originally Posted by whyte1der05five

Yea True I leaped outta my seat n was yelling when he made that 3.

Couldn't get any paper or pen for a sign either.

This guy Nate was abusing.
I think I saw you tonight, wearing a purple JWill kings jersey, I was courtside right by you

Yeah that was me, my gf was next to me wearing a DLee jersey.

Lets not forget ...

get_image

pimp.gif

^^ G.O.A.T.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i swear dude beasted everytime he came on the court, which was rarely but still. Probably my alltime favorite bench warmer

whyte i'm pretty sure i heard you on tv in the first half

i heard someone at the top of their lungs scream "j will". don't think anyone else in attendance would scream that haha can't remember if hewas even involved at the play at the time, it def wasn't the buzzer beater

actually, i believe Yi is their starting PF.
lee's been playing few minutes, and devin has only started looking like the old devin with these past two games. lopez also has a problem with his ankle,but i think hes fine.
say what you want, they def. play harder then the knicks, night in and out.

Originally Posted by DenisHot

Anthony Johnson was giving my girl the eye all night, she gave him the finger lol
hmm. did she leave you for a few minutes after the game to go get an "autograph" by any chance?

[h1]Knicks Being Cautious With Curry'sKnee[/h1]

Nov 30, 2009 4:21 PM EST

Curry_Eddy_nyk.jpg
The Knicks are being cautious with theinjured left knee of center Eddy Curry.

Curry missed his third straight game on Sunday because of a tender left knee, which caused him to miss all but three games last season.

"It's still swollen, we're not going to rush it, we'll make sure the swelling goes down all the way and evaluate it and see how itlooks," Curry told The New York Post.

The Knicks are hoping that because the center is in better shape, his knee will heal more quickly.

Originally Posted by DubA169

whyte i'm pretty sure i heard you on tv in the first half

i heard someone at the top of their lungs scream "j will". don't think anyone else in attendance would scream that haha can't remember if he was even involved at the play at the time, it def wasn't the buzzer beater

lol na that wasnt me.

Some fat kid was screaming it before the game started tho. He was screaming at every single player shooting.

Back
Top Bottom