hughes=all star
laugh.gif

lets just hope they dont mess up....
(which is more likely to happen)
tired.gif

Rooster is looking GREAT tonight.
eek.gif

About damn time!!

I enjoy when he does well b/c he's on my fantasy team.
laugh.gif

Think we might see Gallo is the 3point contest?
He's the best in the league and thats all he do

DAANILLOOOO GALLINARRIIIII
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

my son is lookin LEGIT
pimp.gif

1da25e9e2aa7ecb91065b29fb98db993b6253af.gif

side note, anyone who was saying the Knicks are as bad as the Nets needa curve... even if we blow this one (knocks on wood) the Nets have been getting blownout by EVERYONE. IN adddition to this we have 3 wins (more than their 0) and have been giving good teams like the Cs, Nuggets, and Magic runs for their $ inaddition to this game vs the NBA's best right now

We will always be better than the Nets for the simple fact that we don't play in the sewer of NYC.

Amare is the worst big man in the league when it comes to rebounding and any attempt at defense.

Absolutely pathetic.

I know you hate the Nets... And I didn't correct you last time around... But to say the Nets have been getting blown out by "everyone" is anoverstatement.
laugh.gif

Yeah, they have lost the last couple of games by double digits. But if you have really watched that team play at all this season, you'd know that for themost part, they have been in every game til the end.

I can't believe what I'm seeing. Blowing out the Suns by 23 and trailing the Kings by 20... I guess that's what I've become accustomed to withthese damn Knicks..
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

We will always be better than the Nets for the simple fact that we don't play in the sewer of NYC.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
at that last minute or so of the quarter

that last minute was so $$%!%*% exciting
laugh.gif

thats what i want to see on a night in and out basis.

Back
Top Bottom