Originally Posted by YEEUPP

Clyde: Jeffiries is getting more stitches. He always sacrifice his body so he always has more cuts
Other dude: He has a new haircut

laugh.gif
i love mike breen. why does everyone hate him
laugh.gif

Breen is too negative.

These guys are damn liars, and I'm surprised people aren't more mad about it.

Hughes is mucking it up out there, yet Douglas is getting no burn. This is the time of year you get your rookies into the flow of things if you want to developthem. Right around this time where playoff hopes are up in the air and your vets are +##@#!!$ the bed.

How come everytime the Knicks are trying to come back in the 4th, They have all of their best offensive guys in and JARED??

Put Gallo in. Jared does nothing better defensively than Gallo imo.

Originally Posted by amishpimp27

Anyone remember Lee Nailon?
laugh.gif
I think you misspelled his last name or something, but we got him from Charlotte/NO right?
Mike Breen is cool in my book.
Btw, Milos Vujanic was supposed to be the second coming of Christ that never came to America to play for the Knicks.

God damn I forgot how good Nate was sometimes. There are times like this where he is just unreal and can score at will like that stretch last year
sick.gif
pimp.gif

Too bad everyone else sucksand we have no defense or inside presence whatsoever so we will once again lose
smh.gif

Man i havent seen J Will play with this kinda flaire in years making me kinda pissed we didnt sign him this summer although i was one of the most against it. Ididnt think he still had it in him, but hed b niiiice making these passes in Mikes offense.
smokin.gif

also
eek.gif
pimp.gif
at Chris Duhon ACTUALLY NOT playing like the inbred ******ed cousin of EricSnow, than again he has been guarded by J-Will

Someone tell me what Nate did that had Breen crying for the next ten minutes. Dude stared at the crowd while running back. Breen acted like he gave a Joba fistpump.
laugh.gif

Yea True I leaped outta my seat n was yelling when he made that 3.

Couldn't get any paper or pen for a sign either.

This guy Nate was abusing.

Back
Top Bottom