2024 Wrestling Thread | It's Wednesday. You know what that means...

Will Cody Rhodes "finish the story" at WrestleMania XL?

• Finally!

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • LMAO

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I will #WaitAndSee but I don't understand giving a high profiled free agent signing an early loss like that.

“Wins and losses don’t matter…”

8545436.jpg

Guila gonna get the title sooner than later. Roxanne has had it long enough.

I could see Ethan page getting called up sooner than later as well.

Trick still needs to work on his move set imo.

a pic of black champions doesn’t negate the racism I’ve seen in their industry. It’s the same as I’m not racist I have a black friend. Two things can be true.

You’re conflating two arguments. The conversation wasn’t about representation historically, it is about representation now in the present day.

Those pics are all NXT. Compare all the black wrestlers down there to the main roster and it’s a big difference. One of the first things I noticed when I started watching NXT regularly again.

I guess the one thing I’d ask is what black wrestlers should be getting significantly more screen time and PLE matches on the main roster?

NXT has a ton of black talent, but like 90% of those men and women have literally never wrestled prior to entering the PC. The development is needed.

I guess the one thing I’d ask is what black wrestlers should be getting significantly more screen time and PLE matches on the main roster?

NXT has a ton of black talent, but like 90% of those men and women have literally never wrestled prior to entering the PC. The development is needed.
Definitely Montez Ford who they should’ve split from Dawkins a while ago

Those pics are all NXT. Compare all the black wrestlers down there to the main roster and it’s a big difference. One of the first things I noticed when I started watching NXT regularly again.

I'm on episode 3 or 4 of the Vince doc and I got a laugh at Rock mentioning to Vince how he was gonna be the first black champion. He always comes across like he picks and chooses which side of his ethnicity to push at certain times. I think Dwayne crossed that Hogan level, awhile ago, where everything they do will always be an act for the camera now. Any genuineness of old Dwayne is long gone.

Back
Top Bottom