2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

**** the Verdy's. I just wanted one or two toddler pairs for my kids.

Mail Day

🍩🍩🍩

Angry Season 3 GIF by The Office

One of the inspired pairs IIRC (not my pic)

1726876345560.jpeg

I have these, and while I love the way they look... SB Blazers are incredibly uncomfortable man, they just don't agree with my foot shape 😂.

Felt like I was in the twilight zone for like 8 months Blazers were the hottest shoe in the streets 😂

Missed out on the Vans pair, but I think Tribe should get another SB tho... because like how you gonna Low End Theory without Midnight Marauders?!?

Gonna see Bone next Thursday, they are actually performing in the city I live. Works out for me too because I was supposed to go to a concert near STL a couple of months ago that they cancelled. Gonna unDS the black/white/gum SB lows.
Any idea what the lineup will be? The whole group would be amazing to see.
Yes sir, a woman I’m dating (want to make it official) purchased me Michael Jackson’s Thriller and Nirvana MTV Unplugged in New York. I still need others like Return to 36 Chambers: The Dirty Version, and Bobby Brown Don’t Be Cruel.
Was never the biggest Nirvana fan, even with being a teen at that time, but there Unplugged is excellent and any time I hear Every Little Step the volume goes up.

Cassettes were fragile but I loved them, I never liked CDs and can’t express why, love vinyl because you get liner notes, lyrics, and full art. Plus when the internet is down, the turntable is alive and well. It started out as “I’m only grabbing albums from a few bands” which has grown into a small collection. Kind of like sneakers, whoops. Then again all this music has influenced my style throughout my life, especially my love of sneakers.

image.jpg

Great albums come out every year b
My post was a general statement with a bit of hyperbole and no hate. There’s something to be said for generational differences shaping opinions of music. Are there modern hip hop songs I like? Yes, but I prefer what I grew up with and own very little modern hip hop and don’t seek it out when I’m selecting music.

So I’m on topic, wore my Safaris today and the snug feeling went away after 30 min.

IMG_1910.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom