2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

lobster dunk pic.jpeg
Lobster Dunks for lab class :smile: :nerd:

Wizard of oz pair looks dope.....but sometimes the collabs make no sense 😂 like why the wizard of oz 😂 classic movie. Guess the same could be said with powerpuff girls and 36265252 other pairs. Guess they do it for just fun

Actually scored light carbons today on IG ...replied to a skate shop story...didnt think id get a reply back lol they hmu and sent a invoice . 123 shipped 🔥

Glad shops are selling online now. During that travis hype/covid era....shops were brutal about it. In-store only. Industry must be hurting again
Yeah, the economy is going into the toilet and this time things will get REALLY BAD! (I hope everyone in NTSB is prepared and takes good care of themselves through what’s coming.) Shops are feeling it. Things are sitting and stuff isn’t flying like it was in the pandemic. I hope the good shops make it through but there’s a lot of SCUMBAG shops that I don’t feel bad for. I watched alot of shops turn their backs on day one supporters, backdoor sneakers to resellers/resell themselves on Stock X ect. and engage in some of the WORST customer service EVER because of Travis and stimmy money. I don’t feel bad for what hits those scumbag shops. They set themselves up for it with the way they handled business. I told a local that they needed to be careful during that time because Travis can’t tell them to come here forever. They continued to do bad business and now they’re constantly wondering what happened to all their local support. You did it to yourself.
Carbon are $115 retail right? Why are some shops selling for $130+ shipping :emoji_angry:
Up charging for Nike SB has been a long standing practice by skate shops. It’s was VERY normal back in the day.

Back
Top Bottom