2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Nike Dunk Low Silver Surfer On Feet WDYWT.jpg

Some safari electrics

All whites

I've been to blacksheep a few times...I notice they always charge like 5 to 10 more than msrp....wonder why

Some safari electrics

All whites

I've been to blacksheep a few times...I notice they always charge like 5 to 10 more than msrp....wonder why
Also noticed this with certain shops as well

I know most sb’s or nikes In general have suggested retail price in the price tags so maybe something to do with that 🤷‍♂️

Some safari electrics

All whites

I think because they have to stock all the rest of the SB line that doesn't sell at MSRP ever, so they mark up what they know will sell to kind of alleviate the eventual sting of merchandise sitting and selling for a huge discount.

I hit on a premier raffle maybe once. Pretty sure it was right before sbs got popular.
Yeah I believe it lol

Thinking about it idk if I’ve ever hit a raffle anywhere lol I hit on SNKRS once (wolf greys) rest were close to retail eBay pick ups or retail pick ups, probably why I’ve had such slow past few years 🤷‍♂️

Yeah I believe it lol

Thinking about it idk if I’ve ever hit a raffle anywhere lol I hit on SNKRS once (wolf greys) rest were close to retail eBay pick ups or retail pick ups, probably why I’ve had such slow past few years 🤷‍♂️
Yet some of the same people hit back to back to back… is what it is.

Back
Top Bottom