2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Saw the air Jordan one lowx sb in person finally and they are way better than they look in pictures online. On the Side that reveals the light blue, the blue is a lot more vibrant in hand

Got me turned around about these!

Sidenote, some shops actually got a couple pairs of the more common sizes

Last edited:
[/QUOTE]
For my fellow Norwegian mates.
Wish they shipped to the states. They look great in those pics. Really hope these won’t be a struggle to get.

Do you think that's a bad thing?
it can be. it's a mixed bag to have a lot of attention back on the thread and nike sb. on the one hand, it brings more exposure to the brand for new (likely younger) sneakerheads or whatever you'd like to call them. more consumer dollars being spent on nike sb probably means that nike will care a bit more about what it puts out and we may start seeing better releases. on the other hand, it makes new releases harder to get for those who have been dedicated to the brand for a longer time. having folks repeat the same question on every page can get rather annoying rather quickly. especially since a lot of the pairs may just end up on flopx/goat.

a complete first world problem, but heh what can you do.

nike SB now on everyone's 'must have' lists...

bout to get a ton of newbs in here asking when/where can I cop

Well get ready for me asking and Im no newb :lol: ... when I was copping pink boxes I was in college and used to hit a local shop or try sites that I got used to. I got back home and just didn't know where to go plus SB's were meh if not dead at the time.

Back
Top Bottom