2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I remember when peeps in here complained Sb was dead. Now it’s poppin again and people are complaining about that.

When it was dead, I got 3 pairs of dunks ranging from 25- 38. That’s the part I’ll miss. Didn’t care to keep them fresh.

hmmm...IMO:

-dunks did die due to boring colorways and lackluster materials. plus the collabs were weak.
-nobody on the outside cared about them or the OG's (passed a certain point... been awhile since I thought about it so I can't pin point a year. i'm thinking somewhere around the time michaelangelos came out it started going downhill with a few exceptions like the first lobsters and the skunks but I could be off in my memory), only ppl like us IMHO
-dunks are "back" because hypebeasts have taken over every aspect of the game to the point where anything remotely worthwhile gets botted and resold
-but dunks aren't BACK.
-the shape is off; they don't feel the same on feet at all anymore and the part where you lace up is off too. I hate it.
-colorways for the most part are still weak with a few exceptions IMO.
-collabs are still weak but at least we are going in the right direction nowadays with better gr's.
-I still hate these kids with bots and the snkrs app. everything is a gimmick which sucks period.

*bonus
unpopular opinion maybe but I hate double swooshes and two different colored sneakers as one pair of sneakers. and "aged" midsoles. I cannot wait until nike moves on from those things.
also the rayguns...I wanted to like them but eh. side by side with the og's you can look at the shape.. and the tie dye wasn't necessary but whatever. I hope all that like cop for retail manually.

my two cents no one asked for. ijs.

Premier added to cart then as I was checking out it changed to OOS. I think I hit on Ubiq. Are Ubiq known for cancelling orders? I thought I read that somewhere

CCS is still showing sizes 12, 13 and 15

premier blown the **** out but luckily won a raffle and picking up in a few hours...it looks like premier is changing up how their checkout works due to combatting bots. they had a queue to check out which i don't ever remember on premier. the front page now has the viotechs but only available on the goddamn app

Back
Top Bottom