2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

E35CF2CD-C6BC-4091-9CD3-9E7F56957FB9.jpeg

been wearing these kind of a lot lately

Also picked these up

20190905_135018.jpg
Just irks me that IMO these are so bad. It's amazing how Supreme went from two (I can only think of the Cements and the croc w/ stars pairs) super dope SB collabs IMO, to these. I personally love both my black and white Tiffany SBs from the recent drop, and while I recognize that they TOTALLY phoned it in with those and that they're definitely on the plainer side, I wish Supreme would've done the same and just phoned it in. Just copy your older pairs and you have an instant win IMO. Make highs low, or vice versa, or maybe even change the colors of the originals, and they're still dope.

Just irks me that IMO these are so bad. It's amazing how Supreme went from two (I can only think of the Cements and the croc w/ stars pairs) super dope SB collabs IMO, to these. I personally love both my black and white Tiffany SBs from the recent drop, and while I recognize that they TOTALLY phoned it in with those and that they're definitely on the plainer side, I wish Supreme would've done the same and just phoned it in. Just copy your older pairs and you have an instant win IMO. Make highs low, or vice versa, or maybe even change the colors of the originals, and they're still dope.

The materials and overall quality of these new supreme dunks is some of the worst I've seen. I would easily rank these as the worst quality pair of sneakers ive picked up the last couple of years, second place doesnt even come close.

Honestly if anyone is on the fence and thinking of picking up a pair for resale, I would highly advise against it based on quality alone. I was gonna pick up a pair of the navy ones if the price was right, but the second I got these in hand I changed my mind real quick.

The materials and overall quality of these new supreme dunks is some of the worst I've seen. I would easily rank these as the worst quality pair of sneakers ive picked up the last couple of years, second place doesnt even come close.

Honestly if anyone is on the fence and thinking of picking up a pair for resale, I would highly advise against it based on quality alone. I was gonna pick up a pair of the navy ones if the price was right, but the second I got these in hand I changed my mind real quick.

Repped for realness

I'm not down with supreme. I've always felt they were overrated as a company. From there clothes to designs. Not my flavor. Overpriced garbage

254B9D1A-EC2B-4678-B2F2-FF7E775237F3.jpeg

Was never into the AF1 jewel, but AM 1 looked nice.

I appreciate when supreme digs and pays homage to NY urban culture. Usually just tees and hats from them for me. Only gaudy piece I got from them was the NBA jacket which I’m hyped to break out soon. Forever keeping that thing.

Would have liked to rock the red and whites with a xxxxl wife beater and red bb shorts:lol:

To all the folks that went after the recent Supreme SBs: what do you like about them? Genuinely curious.

The jeweled swoosh and contrast of the toe. I wouldn't have lost any sleep if I didn't acquire a pair. If they release on SNKRS, I'm going to try to get the Black/Silver color.

Supreme does some great collabs, but not great enough to justify the prices those things command
The kids that are into them praise the quality and what not but my personal experience is they pick the cheapest pieces from the quality brands to slap their logos on

*semi-personal experience.... A friend's wife works at Simpson Racing corporate... when Supreme did the Simpson helmets they went with the absolute cheapest model available...

bummer that she couldn't even secure a helmet for him as Supreme required everything sent directly to their warehouse.... normally anything special like that would go through their facility (maybe for QC checks or whatever)
I mean she takes direct phone calls from the big time racing teams when they need special stuff made (even drivers would call her)
SO it was a bit of a shock when she couldn't get a helmet for him
Dang just looked them up on StockX... those helmets are crazy expensive

Supreme does some great collabs, but not great enough to justify the prices those things command
The kids that are into them praise the quality and what not but my personal experience is they pick the cheapest pieces from the quality brands to slap their logos on

*semi-personal experience.... A friend's wife works at Simpson Racing corporate... when Supreme did the Simpson helmets they went with the absolute cheapest model available...

bummer that she couldn't even secure a helmet for him as Supreme required everything sent directly to their warehouse.... normally anything special like that would go through their facility (maybe for QC checks or whatever)
I mean she takes direct phone calls from the big time racing teams when they need special stuff made (even drivers would call her)
SO it was a bit of a shock when she couldn't get a helmet for him
Dang just looked them up on StockX... those helmets are crazy expensive
Because red with a big logo

Anyone think the supreme dunks will hit SNKRS tomorrow? Kinda into the Navy and gold, bit not sure.

That was the worst ive seen that supreme site act in years

Got cart jacked on white but was able to get a navy 9.5 right after.

Then went to instore reservation and got the absolute last pair they had in store

Navy was my 3rd choice but the stock photos dont do them justice imo

EDvBWYKWsAAeryP.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom