2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Supreme does some great collabs, but not great enough to justify the prices those things command
The kids that are into them praise the quality and what not but my personal experience is they pick the cheapest pieces from the quality brands to slap their logos on

*semi-personal experience.... A friend's wife works at Simpson Racing corporate... when Supreme did the Simpson helmets they went with the absolute cheapest model available...

bummer that she couldn't even secure a helmet for him as Supreme required everything sent directly to their warehouse.... normally anything special like that would go through their facility (maybe for QC checks or whatever)
I mean she takes direct phone calls from the big time racing teams when they need special stuff made (even drivers would call her)
SO it was a bit of a shock when she couldn't get a helmet for him
Dang just looked them up on StockX... those helmets are crazy expensive

If they picked a higher priced model helmet, after adding their branding on it, It would prolly exceed the price point Supreme aims for.

Question for Stussy Low owners: any of you experience cracking on the pink parts of the shoe?
B0C2F5F4-1A51-4571-BA7F-410B56410AA4.jpeg
C82F2EF7-88B3-44B3-A9DD-D592A114BF32.jpeg
you should really use leather lotion on older pairs of leather sneakers.

Better late than never :pimp: I didn’t even know this collab existed until last week. Had to grab the extras.

Homegrown closest SB account to me growing up and I have fond memories of the shop, the commons, and just Ithaca in general. Spent a lot of summer days hiking gorges or on the lake. They did a great job on these capturing the spirit of the shop and surrounding upstate NY vibes. Pretty nostalgic for me I am psyched to have these in hand.

Last release I went to was the space jam sbs. That was also last time I waited in line for kicks :rofl:

91E610C6-C8B6-4A0D-94BA-1E86D7B07A64.jpeg

Last edited:
That was the worst ive seen that supreme site act in years

Got cart jacked on white but was able to get a navy 9.5 right after.

Then went to instore reservation and got the absolute last pair they had in store

Navy was my 3rd choice but the stock photos dont do them justice imo

EDvBWYKWsAAeryP.jpeg
Are you keeping the 9.5 navy?

I too missed on supremes but I needed a 7.5 any way so there’s still hope for SNKRS maybe? If anyone doesn’t want them and wants to help me out on SNKRS holla. I’ve never ever hit on SNKRS but if I can cop for retail I’m gonna skate these. Otherwise I’ll call them garbage like everyone else and move onto the next :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom