2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Hopefully I could find a pair of LMs in my size for a reasonable price. Saw listings for both at $500 each 
eyes.gif

There's a DS 11.5 white on eBay that has been sitting at $345 obo for weeks tempting me but it's a 0 feedback seller and I really shouldn't :lol:

@NikeOtaku congrats bro
nthat.gif
Thanks man, appreciate it! 
There's a DS 11.5 white on eBay that has been sitting at $345 obo for weeks tempting me but it's a 0 feedback seller and I really shouldn't
laugh.gif

Hopefully I could find a pair of LMs in my size for a reasonable price. Saw listings for both at $500 each 
eyes.gif
Yeah prices have gone a bit crazy. You just have to be patient and willing to reach out to buyers. I paid $290 for that black pair and that's after a year or more of setting up ebay alerts and constantly checking FB groups/IG a few times a day. I would say download the ebay app and set up a alert on your size so you get notified when stuff gets posted. Let this thread know if you are looking and what your size is and I'm sure we all here would be glad to keep an eye out. 

I have the white ones and wear them a decent amount but the white hasn't really chipped off. I have a feeling the heels will wear out before the shoes looks really dusted. Still one of the best concepts ever

I got a question

The nike sb (and all) boxes are the same size for sizes 10.5-12 right?

I agree. These will be flooded in Burlington and Marshalls. I called this out the second they announced these will be even coming out

They shoulda changed up the colorway on them a bit

The all white midsole/outsole combo killed them even if it does look clean

They would been nice with a matching blue midsole & a gum outsole :pimp:

nah, the bones brigade wore jays (along with many other skaters) because at the time they were very cheap and very durable. Lance painted different color shoes one color, most likely because he's artsy. theres pics of him with one unc and one royal (i think), so thats kinda how it went down. AJ1 were a great buy as nobody wanted them, skaters kinda made it their own. Thats why i always say the 1 is the original nike sb.
Nike actually shipped boxes of them to the team..... they were trying to get the skate scene into wearing them (since the 1's were just sitting in stores..... it seemed to work until the supply dried up)

But the skate shoe companies won out

Even though I wanted a pair of 1's back then, it was frowned upon to wear Nikes for some reason (Airwalks were much cooler to us anyway)

I had friends that wore everything else, not sure what the deal was

I have the white ones and wear them a decent amount but the white hasn't really chipped off. I have a feeling the heels will wear out before the shoes looks really dusted. Still one of the best concepts ever
I honestly think the paint won't peel from walking wear, no matter how heavy/often it's done. I've worn my white + black quite a bit now but the upper paint is still nearly completely intact. Aside from a few minor scrapes, I feel like you would have to actually skate them or use some sort of paint remover to get heavy fades.

And regarding the anti-Nike stance, there was the belief that allowing "big corporation" to enter the skate scene, they would just exploit the sport for personal financial gain rather than legitimizing the sport through smaller, local skate shops, as well as taking business away from brands created by skateboarders. Although it seems like its cooled down now, Consolidated still heavily fights the "Don't Do It" fight.

https://www.instagram.com/dontdoitfoundation/

Last edited:
"fragment design veered from its usual minimal aesthetic when it collaborated with Nike on the Dunk High. The collection was made up of three offerings—“London,” “NYC,” and “Beijing”—and each colorway was highlighted by strategically mismatched pairs. Both of the “London” and “Beijing” iterations featured inverse left and right sneakers of their respective colorways, while the “NYC” version, which was actually designed in connection with Japanese designer Sk8thing, used a different color altogether to mismatch the set."

l7p8bzfg6jd9iuzwlz8b.jpg

qjq53jsvasyk7c7felfn.jpg

le6lvf0j1ceogyvejepl.jpg

Source: Complex

"fragment design veered from its usual minimal aesthetic when it collaborated with Nike on the Dunk High. The collection was made up of three offerings—“London,” “NYC,” and “Beijing”—and each colorway was highlighted by strategically mismatched pairs. Both of the “London” and “Beijing” iterations featured inverse left and right sneakers of their respective colorways, while the “NYC” version, which was actually designed in connection with Japanese designer Sk8thing, used a different color altogether to mismatch the set."

l7p8bzfg6jd9iuzwlz8b.jpg

qjq53jsvasyk7c7felfn.jpg

le6lvf0j1ceogyvejepl.jpg

Source: Complex

Right on man thanks for that info they look intriguing I've never seen one before so it caught my attention
But thanks man for dropping knowledge. Repped

Thanks for the info on those fragment dunks, I never saw those before. Those purples are so close to the city attacks...yet so far.

edit: checked ebay, as I so often do, for reverse city attacks. Finally saw a pair in the elusive size 11-12 I've been looking for for years, but $300 OBO + $40 shipping from Japan :frown: all other sizes people want under $200 DS.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom