2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

@NikeOtaku  Repped! Gonna stay DS or wear the paint off?
Definitely going to wear them. I think I'll let them wear naturally, maybe rub the whites a bit down the line but the blacks I think will be all natural wear. 

STOKED
nthat.gif

Didn't think I would like the blacks more than the whites but once I had them in hand and tried them on.. very sleek. 

Definitely going to wear them. I think I'll let them wear naturally, maybe rub the whites a bit down the line but the blacks I think will be all natural wear. 

nthat.gif

Didn't think I would like the blacks more than the whites but once I had them in hand and tried them on.. very sleek. 
I know man-I keep going back and forth on which is better. they are both so great. i decided to let the white wear naturally and let my blacks be rubbed off. i think the white stitching on the whites doesn't look as good rubbed off. either way, they're probably one of the greatest concepts nike ever cooked up. lance is the man.

I know man-I keep going back and forth on which is better. they are both so great. i decided to let the white wear naturally and let my blacks be rubbed off. i think the white stitching on the whites doesn't look as good rubbed off. either way, they're probably one of the greatest concepts nike ever cooked up. lance is the man.
For sure one of the best concepts. Leather on these is phenomenal. Especially the blacks but that may be because the whites are covered in more paint, I'm assuming underneath the whites are just as soft. 

For sure one of the best concepts. Leather on these is phenomenal. Especially the blacks but that may be because the whites are covered in more paint, I'm assuming underneath the whites are just as soft. 
yep that's another great thing about them, that leather is beautiful. if only the stecyks had that quality.

So when vert died for a spell, Lance was gifted Jordan's for a bit? Is that the underlying concept? Excuse the ignorance. I watched an interview but I'm still a bit confused.

Last edited:
So when vert died for a spell, Lance was gifted Jordan's for a bit? Is that the underlying concept? Excuse the ignorance. I watched an interview but I'm still a bit confused.
nah, the bones brigade wore jays (along with many other skaters) because at the time they were very cheap and very durable. Lance painted different color shoes one color, most likely because he's artsy. theres pics of him with one unc and one royal (i think), so thats kinda how it went down. AJ1 were a great buy as nobody wanted them, skaters kinda made it their own. Thats why i always say the 1 is the original nike sb.

What Larry said. LM said they liked them because of the ankle support they gave doing jumps and other tricks. Another reason for the painting that I think I heard was it kept the shoes looking newer longer and they didn't look as shredded after skating them. 

Last edited:

Another reason for the painting that I think I heard was it kept the shoes looking newer longer and they didn't look as shredded after skating them. 
That's what I did except it was cuz I was a broke kid whos parents didn't get me more than 2 pairs a year at most haha. between busted decks and beat shoes, skating became a expensive "hobby". always pissed me off when my folks called it a hobby lol

That's what I did except it was cuz I was a broke kid whos parents didn't get me more than 2 pairs a year at most haha. between busted decks and beat shoes, skating became a expensive "hobby". always pissed me off when my folks called it a hobby lol
duct tape man.

Cool. Thanks for that. The skate scene in southern Vermont was sparse back then. I do remember Chicagos and Royals for $30 on the shelf at Bob's stores in Connecticut at that time. They were avant-garde and functional. Makes sense.

Lances are always fly. Wish I didn't drop the amount of money that I did (put a stockx bid out because there was a $25 off first buy...wound up getting the bid accepted after the $25 off expired). But 1s and SBs have long been my favorite shoes, was a perfect marriage and execution. I personally prefer the whites over blacks, but if I could get the blacks for dirt cheap I wouldn't mind having them as well.

Guys, I finally got them ;_;

I've been searching for so long I can't believe it. Thank you to all those that have messaged me here and there about deals they would find. Especially @Pissdrunxdunks  for giving me the heads up a couple of times.

Set complete. 
nice, i couldnt get both when they came out, local shop only let me get one, got the black in 11.5 and they were too tight. good sh*t though dude

nice, i couldnt get both when they came out, local shop only let me get one, got the black in 11.5 and they were too tight. good sh*t though dude
Assuming they didn't have or sold out of your 12? Either way that seriously sucks.

Appreciate it man. 
nthat.gif

Any big footers in the Burbank, CA area, Marshalls at the Empire Center had 2 pairs of the Starbucks aka Coffee Lovers for $40.

Size 14

Back
Top Bottom