2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

With ebates, 75 isn't a bad price. Might double up if I can find another one cheaper down the line.

Got an extra code that I don't plan on using.

with all the shops posting pics of their wheats I'm liking my decision of keeping the light colored laces in there vs the dark laces

IDK, I think the dark throws it off somehow

caved and tripled with the $20 Nike giftcard

might give them to my dad because he commented how much he liked them when I saw him last week

Never owned a pair of SB's but these Wheats are gonna change that, can someone help me on sizing. For reference, I am a pretty consistent size 10 with Air Max 90's, 1's etc. 9.5 in most Jordan's 11's, 12's 13's, 3's etc. Comfortable size 10 in Van's Era and Authentics. Mostly 10's in adidas, Sambas. 9.5 in Stan smiths.

What y'all think? If these run big at all I'm thinkin 9.5 if TTS idk, hopefully with the references above y'all can help a brotha out...?

Where do you see the Jahs for $60? Can't find a pair for less than $100

I had found something poorly titled in my size 11 on a broad eBay search. Removed it from my watch list and can't even find it again. Your observations are more accurate for the norm.

I'm waiting these out for $65ish it'll happen I feel it in my plums

The lady didn't like these at all when I showed her
laugh.gif
Ended up getting them for $68 shipped. Forgot about the gift card promotion so used a 15% code I got for just asking a question in live chat. Called and got them to apply the code after the fact so after ebates 68.

Damn i aint eem think bout using that nike gift card jawn on the reserve lol. I bought them early on ebay but im prob gon get them late af cuz of Economy shipping :x

I gotta figure out something else to use it on lol

I don't see 60ish happening on these. The jahs are trash and the mulders are meh. Box series hit a slight discount but not consistently 60-70, denims were the same. I sure hope they do, but I'll be surpised if it happens.

Ended up getting them for $68 shipped. Forgot about the gift card promotion so used a 15% code I got for just asking a question in live chat. Called and got them to apply the code after the fact so after ebates 68.
That's the way to do it. I had a 10% code and it came out to $77. I'll take it. 

Also paid $68
Used $20 gc
Got $8 from ebates and another $10 for signing up
I'll take it!

Last edited:
would most pple say go true to size on dunk lows?

I go tts on dunks after the retooling but all the ol school grey, pink boxes etc. i half size up. For lows that is, highs I tts on all.

Traditional. Meaning fat tongue and padding are the pre IW tooling. 

Traditional aka The Real Dookie. No slimmed down bummy ish

Man these new flimsy models are really that bad huh? They had to make up a term to label the og models.

I know what DS Skunks go for in my size; I also know that the post is for one pair, not both, along with the signed deck.

It's good to see folks in here cook on these Wheats so far. Hope folks get them for as low as they can.

It's also very slick of Nike to find a way to still find a way to sell SB before the shops can release them. I see you Nike.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom