2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

It's because of all the releases,
It's like every single weekend something is releasing.
We are always cooking.

We all have diabetes
i heard lit on a daily basis when i worked part time at Converse, it was annoying as ****, lol

Cook...................Its just overused. Cook used to be multiple pairs. Now, if you get 1 pair, you cooked. Maybe im getting too old for this ****, lol

I swear "Cook" is the most overused word ive heard in the last 10 years.......that and "Lit"

I remember a years back on another forum i used to be on, ppl were complaining about the then current generation not having any slang of their own & using the older gens stuff. So now we got our own stuff and ppl still hate it

Its lit that everybody cooked on this release tho :smile: :lol:

I remember a years back on another forum i used to be on, ppl were complaining about the then current generation not having any slang of their own & using the older gens stuff. So now we got our own stuff and ppl still hate it

Its lit that everybody cooked on this release tho :smile: :lol:

Remodeling a couple rooms and had to move most of the stash out and decided to waste some time. Heres most of my dunks and a few other nikes that shouldnt be on this forum. I dont have a lot of grails but would never get rid of any of these, too much ragrets for the ones i did sell

Remodeling a couple rooms and had to move most of the stash out and decided to waste some time. Heres most of my dunks and a few other nikes that shouldnt be on this forum. I dont have a lot of grails but would never get rid of any of these, too much ragrets for the ones i did sell
Whatever you do, NEVER get rid of the white/white-silver(3m) highs. True grails right there.

Last edited:
I just went ahead with the NDC reserve order. GiftCode and ebates helped.
8)
does ebates email or notify you right away when you make an eligible purchase? 

My first time using it today so I just registered and clicked on nike icon through ebates site but never got an email or anything about my nike purchase 

i purchased through snkrs. Before the purchase though i made sure to make a ebates -> nike shopping trip so that they have a record of me using ebates. Next you will need to file a claim through ebates as someone posted before.

Just checked my Nike+ inbox since I haven't been on there for a while...They reserved me a pair of Wheats...If I'd thought to check last night I could've purchased the damn things with my $20 off code...

^^ i wore them today as well, no pic tho. like the colorway very much and quality is on point.

i never ever got a reservation from nike, not sure if they even send them out over here in europe, since SNKRS app is not available here either.

so for me it's thursday morning at the computer, but i am pretty certain that it won't be too hard.

Gonna buy at retail and sit on em in case prices decrease like Mulders have, then buy the low and return the retail. Best idea I've heard so far for these. Earthtone colorways are too popular right now to risk waiting on discount

Where are the Mulders 4S.. eBay???

Whatever you do, NEVER get rid of the white/white-silver(3m) highs. True grails right there.
I recently gave my pair away to Goodwill along with a bunch of other shoes. Wild that I'm seeing these mentioned as grails. I loved them until the midsole yellowed and I stopped wearing them.

The midnight navy pops in person. Did you pick up the black/white pair in Europe?
no, didnt see them that often even over here, and while they are quite nice and i do get they re special because of the OG jordan connection i thought they're a bit too close to the Villanovas to have em both. I do have the UNLVs tho.

I think you have an awesome collection. Bears, hawaiis, homers, sharks, hemps, money cat lows... Dope
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
Thanks everyone!!! I try to wear most of my kicks but there are some I either double up on or just don't wear so I can pull them out and admire like they just came out #lacebaggang haha and jkitty, pissdrunxdunks, rapcoz you've helped me score a good amount of those in the pic for awesome prices so I cant rep you guys enough!!

Back
Top Bottom