2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Premier included in the sb raffle - in store only. This is pretty crazy! 

I wonder what other 13 shops will be included in the raffle.

Last edited:
$123.45 for outlet fodder?
Rep box as well

i like the acapulco gold dunks...but not for $123.45.

PITCREW is legit for all you MD peeps out there... @jkitty and others...

Got my Orioles deck from them.

Size 11 white rayguns for $250. I'll post pics when they arrive. They'll be my first pair of pink box dunks... besides the "pink box" dunks.[/quote]

Im jealous. Been looking for those rayguns

Repped. Loose lips sink ships, dont snitch on your local by flexing. That raffle is bananas, top three are lobs wtd than tiffs without a question, but all 15 are #grailz. Hoping my local is on the list but not gonna bank on it, might have to drive the 10-12 hour round trip to premier lmao.

Last edited:

I also got these here. I didn't really like the at first because I had ordered the Red Velvets off Black Sheep but they were a half size too small. So since they didn't have my fit I just got these instead. Funny thing is I didn't like them at first, but I grew to love them.

Same thing happened to me with the Silver Boxes...I bought them expecting the Iron's but the crazy silver midsole just killed it for me...Was planning on returning them but one day woke up and said eff it, put them on and out the door I went...About 4 wears later and they're one of my favorite pairs in the rotation...

PLA, Black Sheep, Blades, Premier, SPoT, and Pit Crew are the shops I know of so far participating in the anniversary give away. Anyone know any of the other 9?

Pretty sure CNCPTs is. Pretty sure thats where the Yellow Lobs are coming from and Deon IG'ed about it

Back
Top Bottom