2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Struck out on the OVOs as usual but I just found these at Burlington.

Just got my denims in. Will be picking up another 2 on release day. I think these will be over $200 Easley come summer time.

Early Dunk Low Pro from 2001...I believe these were a Foot Action exclusive...grip tape material around half the shoe.

nocturnal and nj skate were OG nsb accounts. any word on if they're participating in the raffle? only spots that would be in driving distance for me from south jersey are those two.

shoreguy85 shoreguy85 you heard anything???

#NoRepeats

Knocking out a few easy ones this weekend.

Anyone want to PM me where I might be able to pick up denims in LA today. Don't want to blow up any spots.

Quick question guys, I'm going to hopefully purchase my all time grails [Air Jordan 1 x Lance Mountain SB (in white probably)] within the next couple weeks. The LM fits like any other dunks right (I own homegrowns & pink box and sz 10 fits me fine). I've tried Air Jordan Retro 1 and size 10 fits me just fine as well, so its a safe bet to go for sz 10? Are there any fakes out there and whats a good price range to keep in mind.

Edit; Thinking of placing a bid of $350 on stockx.

Last edited:
shoreguy85 shoreguy85 I've been bugging Brendan to get his dad to pick SB's back up @ kona.

his dad/owner of kona, Mike is my neighbor so I make a point to tell him as often as possible how much sb has gotten back to what made them hyped to begin with and he's slowly coming around I think.

I've been friends with Greg @ wild ocean since we were kids and I tired and tired to get him to pick sb up all the way back in 04/05'. he finally came around in late 11' when sb was deep in the toilet lol. He still barely gets anything of note. he pretty much only stocks jeno's now cause that's what sells.smh.

if I find a spot around our way doing the raffle I'll lyk for sure

Last edited:

about-to-go-down.gif

Edit:

10.5 McRad $100
10.5 Krampus $100
10.5 AG $100
10.5 Rukus $100
10 Valentine's Day $100
11 Cali highs $100
10.5 Neon J-Packs $100
10.5 Paparazzi $100
9.5 Space Jams $240
10.5 MIA ISO $200
10 SPoT/LM ISO $190
10.5 Medi 4 $240
10.5 Asparagus $111
11 Neckface $111
10.5 Chirping Birds $150
10.5 Kuwaharas $150
10.5 Livestrong FLOMs $295

Last edited:

Quick question guys, I'm going to hopefully purchase my all time grails [Air Jordan 1 x Lance Mountain SB (in white probably)] within the next couple weeks. The LM fits like any other dunks right (I own homegrowns & pink box and sz 10 fits me fine). I've tried Air Jordan Retro 1 and size 10 fits me just fine as well, so its a safe bet to go for sz 10? Are there any fakes out there and whats a good price range to keep in mind.

Edit; Thinking of placing a bid of $350 on stockx.
Im almost certain there aren't fakes of the LM 1s considering the detail of the shoes, and even if there were I've never seen any. 10 should be good but there is a chance maybe they might fit a bit roomier than the SBs, either way you can swap a pair of SB Air Zoom insoles into them if anything since the SB insoles are a bit thicker than the AJ1 insole. And price wise I'd say anywhere from $350-400 is relatively fair game for a DS pair. Problem is prices will definitely be inflated on those second hand/consignment type of sites due to fees that are taken. @cvong  

Last edited:

Im almost certain there aren't fakes of the LM 1s considering the detail of the shoes, and even if there were I've never seen any. 10 should be good but there is a chance maybe they might fit a bit roomier than the SBs, either way you can swap a pair of SB Air Zoom insoles into them if anything since the SB insoles are a bit thicker than the AJ1 insole. And price wise I'd say anywhere from $350-400 is relatively fair game for a DS pair. Problem is prices will definitely be inflated on those second hand/consignment type of sites due to fees that are taken. @cvong  
@la-718  Thanks for the information!!

Back
Top Bottom