2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Whose mans is this?

:smh:

How reliable is pinoes info?

Last edited:
Though that seems great, I don't think Chocolate would allow their lows to re release as highs, considering they were a tribute to their deceased friend, right?

Though that seems great, I don't think Chocolate would allow their lows to re release as highs, considering they were a tribute to their deceased friend, right?

Yeah they were a tribute to Keenan Milton...

Between that and the Heineken thing I consider all this stuff highly suspect at this point...Maybe the colorways are releasing without the graphics?

Didn't heineken give nike the C+D on the dunk low?

I'm pretty certain they did...I know for a time eBay was pulling sellers listings at the request of Heineken...Like maybe through '05 or '06...Then they eased up after that...

That's not to say Nike won't go through proper legalities for another release...

Does anyone know of any SB shops in Vegas besides Suite160 that will have denims in an 8? Please PM me I don't want to blow anybody's spot up. I've called a few shops that I know and they aren't getting my size. How do u not get an 8? Don't they come prepackaged from Nike?

Didn't Louis Vuitton once give Supreme the C&D? Now look what they are doing together.
Time heals all wounds.
No. Kim Jones healed all wounds. Also.

Its LV's collab not supreme's if you know what i mean 

Last edited:
Thew two dunks I'd be most scared to buy used are UNKLE and Jesus dunks. I can't legit check them as well as other dunks 

I don't people should stress about the Reese Denim highs, they look like they should be an easy purchase especially seeing as how they're gonna be online too.

Gonna pass tho, grabbed Black LM locally to complete my SB 'Mismatch' pack lol

Last edited:
Hulk lows work great, skunks would be interesting as lows but workable.. High what the dunks though.. curious for sure

I am curious about the 15 pairs being distributed for the raffle. If they are "re-pressing" a pair or each, I wonder if they are going to use the original sole/tooling or the new. Example - Shanghai retro

Back
Top Bottom