2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

For heinekens though you'd say heineken from just looking. Yet, those are insanely dope.
yes, absolutely but its subtle in execution. i feel like if they made them today, itd have bottle cap eyelets, the nutrition label on the toe box, and torn label paper somewhere, an embroidered dude holding a six pack bottles on the outsole.  just some gaudy type ish.  

Like for instance if they made the mosquitos today the dunk would be the color of the bug zapper the check would be the color of the bright lights in the bug zapper and they would just plop a whole bunch of mosquitos all over the dunk.

Also In the golden era you knew off the bat these were fake. Now this is some lazy stuff Nike would do.

i think yoshis would be ill, prob some speckle or dots somewhere, but real talk, the illest would be a luigi.  just make a whole dang pack. 

marios

luigis

toadstool

peach

yoshi

bowser

koopa troopa

That carne asada theme is turrible :lol:

REPPED for so much truth. Horrible. I feel those Black/Gum dunks though. I'll be copping those.

Gruppo repped as well!

Or some Wario lows

If done right, I'd cop those. Some King Koopas or Luigi's would be copped as well but knowing SB they'd jack them up somehow, lol. In my opinion they didn't do the Street Fighter pack correctly and that could've been a easy home run.

Has anyone copped the new BTTYS dunks? Hows the quality?

Also..have we heard of the iowas dropping?

I haven't copped. Just held them in hand. I think quality wise they did a good job. Only thing that bothered me, especially on the UNLV's, was the grey that was used.

i love the idea of characters from Mario inspired dunks. Some great potential there

weren't these nicknamed Bowsers? 

Back
Top Bottom