2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

ayyyye what up players

pulled out the slams today - kind of want a new pair with a clean swoosh to dirty up myself again

Video Review: http://bit.ly/1Ws0234

Should have figured :lol:

All these LMs posted lately

For real. The 1 thread was flooded the other day. Got to me and I listed my 11 blacks so I can get my true size. I wanted them to be an everyday pair they're just too snug.

Last edited:
What up SB fam. I picked up the Michigan & UNLV 'BTTYS" Retros this morning. I'm very pretty with them as I was with UK & St. John's pairs. The leather is very nice. I highly recommend a fan of Dunks, not just SBs

Should have figured
laugh.gif

For real. The 1 thread was flooded the other day. Got to me and I listed my 11 blacks so I can get my true size. I wanted them to be an everyday pair they're just too snug.
What size you looking for? Wonder if I can do an 11 in 1's.....

11.5 fits perfect so maybe...?

lmk

I see you need 11.5....

Last edited:
Should have figured
laugh.gif

Yeah I saw that. I've been searching for Lances for a decent amount of time, seems like 11.5 doesn't come up too often. Are they hard to find or are there super steals on those? 

Last edited:
Yeah I saw that. I've been searching for Lances for a decent amount of time, seems like 11.5 doesn't come up too often. Are they hard to find or are there super steals on those? 
M
They're not that hard to find, but steals, not so much.

M
They're not that hard to find, but steals, not so much.
Correct me if I'm wrong, isn't it usually 12 and up that has some ridiculous deals? I feel like I see stuff like that, but it may just be me noticing it more since I could never fit those sizes. 

Back
Top Bottom