2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Somehow accidentally posted this in the LM thread earlier...

The Michigan and UNLV available here with free shipping in Canada, or if you American's want to take advantage of our crappy dollar... They've posted the best pics of these I've seen yet, look so butter...

http://shop.exclucitylife.com/search?q=DUNK+RETRO+QS

Look to be of the type of quality that SB has been lacking for years...

Last edited:

A few sizes left of the "Hemp" dunks. No size 9 for me though.

volksnuts volksnuts Yea I need 11.5. LMs are pretty TTS. I'm more 11.5/12. Unless you're more 11/11.5, Id def go 11.5.

Otaku Otaku I do see fewer 11.5 but I wouldn't say significantly less. Not too many deals for DS or good shape with nothing stripped though.

@volksnuts Yea I need 11.5. LMs are pretty TTS. I'm more 11.5/12. Unless you're more 11/11.5, Id def go 11.5.

@NikeOtaku I do see fewer 11.5 but I wouldn't say significantly less. Not too many deals for DS or good shape with nothing stripped though.
I'm so tempted to try the 11's.... I wear 11's in airmax....

dang the struggle is real

@volksnuts Yea I need 11.5. LMs are pretty TTS. I'm more 11.5/12. Unless you're more 11/11.5, Id def go 11.5.

@NikeOtaku I do see fewer 11.5 but I wouldn't say significantly less. Not too many deals for DS or good shape with nothing stripped though.
Nice, I'll keep my eyes out for a deal on a 11.5 or 12s and let you know if I see anything. 

Back
Top Bottom