2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

The thing about In N Out is can you make a better burger for the same price? $3.45 (used to be $3.09) for a double double. This is coming from someone who likes it but isn't crazy about it like others in California. 

Last edited:
My cali homies tell me tommys (not tommies) is the lick as far as burgers go

Last edited:
The Texas In N Outs ain't rly that great.

Lol at BurgerFi, for the price you better off at Ruby Tuesday

...fine eons.

The only problem is we could all name better dunks that came out this year and last

It's all subjective.

This entire hobby is.

So when someone has an opinion one way or the other - there's no need to flame that persons opinion.

It's all love.

Hugs for all

The Texas In N Outs ain't rly that great.

Lol at BurgerFi, for the price you better off at Ruby Tuesday
I lived in Dallas when the first one opened, I was just about to move to LA.

Lol at the lines.

Why would anyone wait this long? 

Last edited:
you can definitely go a half size down on dooms, im usually a 10-10.5 i have very few dunks in a 9.5 since its unbearably tight and uncomfortable for me. however dooms are one of the few pairs i have in a 9.5 that don't kill my feet and feel closer to a 10. (however i've had my dooms since release so maybe they've stretched out over the years and thats why they fit me better) all in all your mileage may vary, i say go for them.

Had these babies show up today super stoked.
Whoever said the sole was thin was not lying lol still nice nonetheless.

you can definitely go a half size down on dooms, im usually a 10-10.5 i have very few dunks in a 9.5 since its unbearably tight and uncomfortable for me. however dooms are one of the few pairs i have in a 9.5 that don't kill my feet and feel closer to a 10. (however i've had my dooms since release so maybe they've stretched out over the years and thats why they fit me better) all in all your mileage may vary, i say go for them.
Thanks 

still waiting for those all black suede / gumsole dunk highs...
my source says june release on those dude.

All this talk about in an out burger, i just had it for the first time on my trip to vegas last week.  ive wanted to try it for years.it was bland as hell. burgers are  too small, fries had no flavor, the special sauce was good but the burger was all weak as hell. give me 5 guys all day, more $$ but 10x better IMO

I bet Google could tell you
no it cant. google doesnt tell you market price... and ebay tells you nothing but what people are trynna sponge for. 

*sigh* I literally told you how to use eBay as an actual tool.

Search the shoe in question, filter by sold listings and wa-la. There's an active market price of the shoe because that's literally the price people Have been paying

Back
Top Bottom