SB Fam another question please, I hope you can chime in,

Someone is selling me a DS 10US YOTH for 200$ shipped

Worth it or not? Iam looking for around 150-160$ ish 

I will request the seller if he can give me on that price range. Thank you FAM

That's not too bad. I'd say if you have been patient this long you might as well hold out for the price you want to pay. Although if it's a matter of 10-15 you may have to wait even longer. Great shoe

is 150 the highest retail for sb's ever?

still confused how this shoe just randomly became 150

the diamond dunk highs weren't even that

absolutely no way I'm missing em tho

It's been a while since I been in here, planning a wedding and trying to save money with everyone saying how nice certain sb's are made me take a break from the thread..

Those de la highs don't even spark my interest especially at $150 .. Heard de la soul wants a cut, but don't necessarily think its 100% true

HaPpy BiRthDay to my good friend Jamal / maladeen maladeen !!!
(...it's 12am somewhere!!)

nite, fam!!

Happy Birthday my IG homey. Enjoy it.

Don't understand how paying retail is bad, but ok. I'm sure these won't go under retail here in LA

I never said it was bad. I just said I don't think they're worth $150....especially after seeing the shoe then the actual box tag at $108.

Either way the value of something is what you're willing to pay for them. If you like them at $150 then cop at $150. Personally I think that's overpaying for these especially without the same initial sellout risk as a Jordan. The only time I grab shoes at retail is when I think there's a strong possibility of a sellout which will result in major resellers markup.

That logo is everything.

is 150 the highest retail for sb's ever?

still confused how this shoe just randomly became 150

the diamond dunk highs weren't even that

absolutely no way I'm missing em tho
Nike has increased prices across many or maybe all brands this year (think Jordan ReMastered, $135 BHM lows, etc)
Black UCS
Yeah but that was special packaging whereas this is a just a standard QS in a tiff box. I get paying $225 for special tin, coozie, ornament, lace trinkets etc. But I am trying to think if any other special packaged SB's cost more than $225. That might be the highest retail ever for any SB.
It's been a while since I been in here, planning a wedding and trying to save money with everyone saying how nice certain sb's are made me take a break from the thread..

Those de la highs don't even spark my interest especially at $150 .. Heard de la soul wants a cut, but don't necessarily think its 100% true
I'd want a cut if I were De La! They used their album cover. The artist should also get a cut. Nike should send a fat check without question if they haven't already.

$200 is a fair price but I would still negotiate.

I paid $125 at my local on release day so $75 more a year later isnt that bad for a high quality SB

Last edited:

That seems to be around the average price that most people sell pairs for. I got lucky and jumped on a pair for $175 but I see most sizes go for $200+. $200 is an okay price because pairs are scarce so if you really want a pair and they are DS I say go for it

I think the price is worth it. They are really nice in person man and the quality is nice as well

But try to negotiate lower to $180 perhaps and see what happens

Last edited:
Beautiful Saturday = UNDS. Happy weekend, SB Fam. Enjoy it.

What's really weird is how SB managed to keep the dunks priced relatively low for so long. Nike Sportswear has been getting away with charging a lot for dunks for a while now I remember those Clark Kent and DJ AM going for 135 6 years ago.

That's not too bad. I'd say if you have been patient this long you might as well hold out for the price you want to pay. Although if it's a matter of 10-15 you may have to wait even longer. Great shoe
$200 is a fair price but I would still negotiate.

I paid $125 at my local on release day so $75 more a year later isnt that bad for a high quality SB
That seems to be around the average price that most people sell pairs for. I got lucky and jumped on a pair for $175 but I see most sizes go for $200+. $200 is an okay price because pairs are scarce so if you really want a pair and they are DS I say go for it

I think the price is worth it. They are really nice in person man and the quality is nice as well

But try to negotiate lower to $180 perhaps and see what happens

200 def not a bad price but it's not impossible to get em for lower. 
Repped to you all for the Words, ill try to negotiate Thank you SB FAM!

Last edited:
If that extra money is going to De La, then it's coming from Nikes end when they sell it wholesale to the shop. Buying the shoe at $50 or $150 still puts the same amount of money in De Las pockets.

With that being said, I didn't mean to sound harsh by saying dude overpaid but the reality is that he did. Accepting retail as a deal, especially when it comes to SBs, is exactly what Nike wants you to do.

But at the end of the day it's your cash. But you asked for our opinion and I gave it to you straight up

If that extra money is going to De La, then it's coming from Nikes end when they sell it wholesale to the shop. Buying the shoe at $50 or $150 still puts the same amount of money in De Las pockets.

With that being said, I didn't mean to sound harsh by saying dude overpaid but the reality is that he did. Accepting retail as a deal, especially when it comes to SBs, is exactly what Nike wants you to do.

But at the end of the day it's your cash. But you asked for our opinion and I gave it to you straight up

I understand how it works, I was just making a hypothetical statement based off of Void's comment that he heard De La might be looking for a cut. Imo they deserve one.

I agree with you about "retail bring a deal" and have always been a proponent of "if you're comfortable with what you paid, that's all that matters"

HaPpy BiRthDay to my good friend Jamal / maladeen maladeen !!!
(...it's 12am somewhere!!)

nite, fam!!
Didn't know it was his birthday. Congrats homie!
How are you so good at being a person, MakeSomeFriends?
Happy Birthday my IG homey. Enjoy it.
I never said it was bad. I just said I don't think they're worth $150....especially after seeing the shoe then the actual box tag at $108.

Either way the value of something is what you're willing to pay for them. If you like them at $150 then cop at $150. Personally I think that's overpaying for these especially without the same initial sellout risk as a Jordan. The only time I grab shoes at retail is when I think there's a strong possibility of a sellout which will result in major resellers markup.
That logo is everything.

thank you for the bday wishes guys!!!!

picked these up yesterday threw them on today put in white laces don't no why the extra laces where black also and these are not to bad in person

Back
Top Bottom