2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I'm assuming you meant high?

If so, then nope. You're a sucker for that one
laugh.gif
Not one word was sugarcoated. Lol.
Won the de la soul Hughh on eBay for $161 shipped, good deal or nah?
Not rly. People will buy these, but they'll be overshadowed by the 357 other shoes releasing this month and will probably sit at the $150 price.  Dunk lovers are used to recent releases being $110 or less.

Not one word was sugarcoated. Lol.

Not rly. People will buy these, but they'll be overshadowed by the 357 other shoes releasing this month and will probably sit at the $150 price.  Dunk lovers are used to recent releases being $110 or less.
Don't understand how paying retail is bad, but ok. I'm sure these won't go under retail here in LA

Won the de la soul Hughh on eBay for $161 shipped, good deal or nah?
Kind of over-paid. But what matters is how much you're willing to pay for the shoe. Whether you get a steal or overpay. You got the shoe wanted.

But I for myself would have looked for a better deal.

Don't understand how paying retail is bad, but ok. I'm sure these won't go under retail here in LA
This question has come up time and time again. The only answer is: if you're happy with the shoe for what you paid, then nothing else matters. There is always a market value, and right now people believe these will sell below $150. Some shops have already stated that they will sell the shoe for $135 or less. It's also possible these eventually hit disco. The original low was not nearly as popular as the original high so these will not be as popular as the new low coming out in May. Just my dos cents

Last edited:
This question has come up time and time again. The only answer is: if you're happy with the shoe for what you paid, then nothing else matters. There is always a market value, and right now people believe these will sell below $150. Some shops have already stated that they will sell the shoe for $135 or less. It's also possible these eventually hit disco. The original low was not nearly as popular as the original high so these will not be as popular as the new low coming out in May. Just my dos cents
Agreed. For being a size 11.5/12, I feel that I have to pay a higher price simply due to the shoes I want not being widely available as someone who wears a 8.5-10 size shoe.

If you're okay with paying the price, go for it. 

Last edited:
Wondering if this feedback will result in a relisting if payment hasn't been made already...

Last edited:
The fiance and i today at disneyland me and her are an SB fam ! 2 months and i she will be my wife after 10 years of dating ! Fellas get your self a girl that Loves SB and u can cop what ever u want ! 10 years strong in the game she has been in it ! As u can tell with some OG stuff on ! some Bs bro ******* disneyland had 90% of there rides closed wtf !!

Her in millins and i in avengers

http://s257.photobucket.com/user/Krayzsb/media/image_4.jpg.html

Last edited:
The fiance and i today at disneyland me and her are an SB fam ! 2 months and i she will be my wife after 10 years of dating ! Fellas get your self a girl that Loves SB and u can cop what ever u want ! 10 years strong in the game she has been in it ! As u can tell with some OG stuff on ! some Bs bro ******* disneyland had 90% of there rides closed wtf !!

http://s257.photobucket.com/user/Krayzsb/media/image_4.jpg.html

I always hate on couple shots of couples in kicks but I think it's unwarranted sometimes. (Or maybe I'm just jelly?) All matchy matchy can be too much but I really like it when two people have different kicks on. Hearing about you two in Disneyland is really sweet too. Makes me tear up a little.

My wife and I were like this back when she was really into sneakers. In fact, it all started with her complimenting me on my Jedi's.
pimp.gif

This was my Groom's cake at the wedding.

Last edited:
I always hate on couple shots of couples in kicks but I think it's unwarranted sometimes. (Or maybe I'm just jelly?) All matchy matchy can be too much but I really like it when two people have different kicks on. Hearing about you two in Disneyland is really sweet too. Makes me tear up a little.

Thanks brotha lol we are not big fans of wearing the same type of kicks and what i mean by that is the exact same shoes... We are in our 30's so doing that for us and this is our opinion it's to hight school..but i started collecting in 2001 and when we started dating it was in 2004. and ever since that she has been a hard core collector ... 10 years collecting and she has some heat... But that's why i say find a girl that likes sb's and u will be a happy man [emoji]9757[/emoji]️[emoji]128513[/emoji]

Last edited:
My wife and I were like this back when she was really into sneakers. In fact, it all started with her complimenting me on my Jedi's.:pimp:  

This was my Groom's cake at the wedding.

To ******* awsome bro [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji] that's why she is your wife now props

Thanks brotha lol we are not big fans of wearing the same type of kicks and what i mean by that is the exact same shoes... We are in our 30's so doing that for us and this is our opinion it's to hight school..but i started collecting in 2001 and when we started dating was im 2004 and ever since that she has been a hard core collector ... 10 years collecting and she has some heat... But that's why i say find a girl that likes sb's and u will be a happy man [emoji]9757[/emoji]️[emoji]128513[/emoji]
nerd.gif

Last edited:
picked up the last size 10 of the mowabb dunk from atlas. took me the entire week to finally pull the trigger after receiving my ebates funds lol.

Back
Top Bottom