2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

@DanVSMan i don't remember them selling out on NDC.. i could be wrong but i seem to remember them sitting for a few days and then being removed like the crawfish.

idk.. i need more coffee.
This is right.
Well, yeah I don't remember them selling out on NDC either which is why I said "they sold out on NDC maybe" but they definitely sat and those who wanted were able to FEAST.

I think the most slept on was the royal j pack highs...I still remember when they dropped damn near everyone on this thread copped like nothing from premier and they didn't sell out for about a week. I know though we're a GR but hey, classic colorway for sure

danvsman danvsman @MakeSomeRice rapcoz2134 rapcoz2134

Makes sense, maybe I personally didn't see any of them around like that.
I didn't even know NDC removed the Rukus, thought those sold out as well.

Hard for me to say the Beijings are slept on, you do have a point because they're been sitting...
But they garnished a lot of hype and actually met the standards of that hype.
WHY they're sitting, I have no clue. Maybe they mass produced? Maybe people spent too much on previous releases?
Maybe people are catching on to the "let them sit and eat on discount" trend that Nike is trying to stop. :-X
LOL.

Last edited:
I think the most slept on was the royal j pack highs...I still remember when they dropped damn near everyone on this thread copped like nothing from premier and they didn't sell out for about a week. I know though we're a GR but hey, classic colorway for sure
Classic shoe but the materials were definitely sub-par. Reasonably comfortable shoe still (because of the SB sole and such) but that leather was an abomination haha.
@DanVSMan @MakeSomeRice @rapcoz2134

Makes sense, maybe I personally didn't see any of them around like that.
I didn't even know NDC removed the Rukus, thought those sold out as well.

Hard for me to say the Beijings are slept on, you do have a point because they're been sitting...
But they garnished a lot of hype and actually met the standards of that hype.
WHY they're sitting, I have no clue. Maybe they mass produced? Maybe people spent too much on previous releases?
Maybe people are catching on to the "let them sit and eat on discount" trend that Nike is trying to stop. :-X
LOL.
I thought about that, too. Maybe they were just mass produced. But I guess slept on isn't the right term. You're right that the hype was crazy for them so they definitely weren't slept on but they have sat so it could just be a numbers game. But I guess I just thought of it like this: The beijings lived up to and far exceeded the hype (in my eyes) and I think this shoe in the years to come will be one of "those" pairs that everyone wants. Think Lucky's (which actually went to the outlets at the time, I think) or other crazy hyped shoes now that at the time you could get easily. So in that sense, the shoe won't sell out within weeks of its release but in a few years might be worth a couple hundred dollars and people were able to cop for $80 shipped.

Last edited:

Classic shoe but the materials were definitely sub-par. Reasonably comfortable shoe still (because of the SB sole and such) but that leather was an abomination haha.
True hahahaah, looks like they may have taken too much influence from Jordan brand
roll.gif

I'm keeping her close by--she posted it in a group where chicks ONLY care about Jordans. I think some of them may be around even a few months from now.

I'mma hit her up periodically :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom