2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

smokin.gif

If anyone is Interested:

http://disposablethebook.com/

need more pics of that dunk but for now its a pass.

Anyone know if those "Blue Devils" are on sale anywhere yet I been waiting.

Nike SB has just graced us with a restock of the Cali Dunk High Premium Quickstrike.
These will go quick so dont sleep!
Available now in-store or by phone for 119.95.
Sizes 8-13 available.

HOT ROD
2253 Westwood Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90064
Monday - Saturday | 11AM - 7PM
Sunday | 12PM - 6PM
Phone Orders | 310.446.5527

coupon code - ATLASFALL14 (free shipping +$100)

Repped, I was able to cop the Paparazzis in my true size for cheaper than I paid. The 10 was really irking my pinky toe, I'm sure it would have broken in but 'eh.

Also, they included tax during check out but when I submitted my order they took the tax off?
They're in California like me, tax should be there?

Nike SB has just graced us with a restock of the Cali Dunk High Premium Quickstrike.
Sizes 8-13 available.

HOT ROD
Sunday | 12PM - 6PM

somebody was just asking about these too....

Sizes 8-13 available.

HOT ROD
Sunday | 12PM - 6PM

I knew they were getting something in, usually when they have big sales on all Nike SB (past weekend) it's because they're getting something soon or have stuff to put out.

Last edited:
wow atlas got the steals right now

not just for dunks

lol, actually might even return my dunks to NDC and buy some decks/parts from atlas 
devil.gif

$70/shipped via Paypal invoice is a fair price for VVVNDS Captain Americas right? Sz 13 if that matters. Complete everything. Only tried on 1 shoe according to the guy I'm buying from.

It's an off eBay transaction if you will

Last edited:
Anyone know if those "Blue Devils" are on sale anywhere yet I been waiting.
Not sure how low of a price you are waiting for or what size but - 9 & 10-12 for $74.99 Shipped (I think you'll get for lower if you can wait)

http://www.ebay.com/sch/xstylesskat...t=US_Men_s_Shoes&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

Also, Size 10 Loons DS for $109.99 Shipped & Size 10 Koston Lows DS for $154.99 Shipped

http://www.ebay.com/sch/vx182/m.htm...t=US_Men_s_Shoes&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

Last edited:
Anyone need boxes I'm bout to Dump like 20 sb boxes and around 10 J boxes

Preferably in the bay area but I guess I could ship if needed
If only I could get some lol. Hope people can get their joy. Nice of you.

Well as long as that "downloaded" doesn't take longer to change than my compaq computer using windows 95 back in the day then you should be good.
Lol you got me cracking. Good old telephone line in my pc for Internet period.

That seems a little fraudulent to me.

Why not just return them prior to warranty claim and explain the issue in store?
Yeah, I'll try that.

It's just that, they broke for no reason, and I have a warranty, but I don't want them anymore, and would love to get my money back.  Not really looking for a replacement, it would make sense to me to get the value back in cash since they would be giving me that value when they replace it anyway.

are you transitioning into clear containers? I thought about that but man that'd be a lot of money with all these shoes I have

Nah even at $6 a piece I'd be out over ***. I'm dedicating a room to them tired of paying a storage bill every month some will be displayed and others stacked on shelves plus I have an area for shoes that will be dailies for the month (15 or so pairs) the boxes just take up to much space (especially countdown packs) so shoes I wear regularly or never plan on getting rid of i have no need for a box

Thanks everyone for all of the interest boxes will be shipped out this afternoon

Last edited:
are you transitioning into clear containers? I thought about that but man that'd be a lot of money with all these shoes I have
I've entertained the though of transitioning to clear containers (front lids) as well, but the price would be steep. Plus I still want to keep my original boxes, which defeats the purpose 
laugh.gif

I was thinking the same thing!  Even if you catch the containers on sale it's like 6-7 bucks a piece, at least that is the cheapest that I have seen.  Doing a rough estimate, that's well over a thousand bucks in containers...
eyes.gif

Nah even at $6 a piece I'd be out over ***. I'm dedicating a room to them tired of paying a storage bill every month some will be displayed and others stacked on shelves plus I have an area for shoes that will be dailies for the month (15 or so pairs) the boxes just take up to much space (especially countdown packs) so shoes I wear regularly or never plan on getting rid of i have no need for a box

Thanks everyone for all of the interest boxes will be shipped out this afternoon

I need a bigger house :lol: I envy people with large closets or even shoe rooms. Post pics when everything is up and running! I'm always looking for inspiration.

I entertained shelves in my room so make it less cluttered.

I need a bigger house
laugh.gif
I envy people with large closets or even shoe rooms. Post pics when everything is up and running! I'm always looking for inspiration.

I entertained shelves in my room so make it less cluttered.
My shoes have their own room, they have overtaken the closet, and moved into a large corner of said room.  Lol, my excuse is that I'm older so I have a large collection, not to the point that I need a storage unit though, not yet...
mean.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom