2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

[emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji]

Anyone have a link for quartersnacks that i can get based in the US? Ebay is full of asian sellers and Im not about to pay that shipping. Or anyone have an actual release date yet lol???

Also I was messing around on Nike iD and made an all white canvas dunk high (tokyo city pack highs) but cant bring myself to buy just because of the tongue being so flimsy looking

Birthday Present to myself!!! Quality is dope, but only marginally better than nubuck from premium gold boxes.. 

if only a release like this was the norm, not the exception

Hopefully it doesn't rain on saturday and I can un-DS them for an airplane ride with my pops 
nthat.gif

Last edited:

Birthday Present to myself!!! Quality is dope, but only marginally better than nubuck from premium gold boxes.. 

if only a release like this was the norm, not the exception

Hopefully it doesn't rain on saturday and I can un-DS them for an airplane ride with my pops 
nthat.gif

Where did you get them from if you don't mind me asking? I'm going to pull the trigger from fliestkicks pretty soon and just wondering if you are another happy customer of theirs. Thanks

Is 3rdeye also SoleMartyr? That guys got a lot of great info, but yeah if you're flexing 16 pair you're obviously advertisingi

except that he has like 15 pairs of lance mountains lmao  and im  sure he has the breds  and royals...pretty much can do what he wants to with his shoes  

his pic on the lm  thread
how do you get 16 pairs. that means you need 8 accounts and 8 billing names/addresses... must have a large extended family

Where did you get them from if you don't mind me asking? I'm going to pull the trigger from fliestkicks pretty soon and just wondering if you are another happy customer of theirs. Thanks
 i won em from an ebay auction

a couple days before that I sent fliest kicks a message, he said he'd drop 5% if I did a paypal invoice- that was my backup plan if I lost the auction. 

OK…. Only people with normal feet answer the question please...

If you have a Irregular Toe.. or Bunion's on your feet or some other weird stuff i don't know about

Please refrain from answering the question.. 
wink.gif

TTS or NAY

UCSD NIKE Dunks

the Grey one's if it makes a Diff

Grey UCS were tight for me, I went up a half size.

So the August GR that Classic Skate shop just put up on their IG isn't the quarter snacks right?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom