2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I don't understand this guy at all. He's selling his many sets for 600 though.
I'm sure it's the rookie questions he's asking that's tripping me up. How you or know how to remove the cracks when you finagled that many shoes.
Plus after over analyzing I think this is a veiled ad to resell, which is a no no #ntsnitch

Last edited by a moderator:
Tre A.D. were cool. I had the white/green/yellow that I got for dirt cheap from Plus before they blew up.

Still prefer the OG Tre though.

There were a ton of dope SBs back then. When classics and blazers were still around. Zoom harbors. I would kill for zoom FCs

I don't understand this guy at all. He's selling his many sets for 600 though.
I'm sure it's the rookie questions he's asking that's tripping me up. How you or know how to remove the cracks when you finagled that many shoes.
Plus after over analyzing I think this is a veiled ad to resell, which is a no no #ntsnitch
He's been doing this for the past few months. Can't knock the hustle, but the way he tries to subtly advertise on this website is annoying.

Tre A.D. were cool. I had the white/green/yellow that I got for dirt cheap from Plus before they blew up.

Still prefer the OG Tre though.
There were a ton of dope SBs back then. When classics and blazers were still around. Zoom harbors. I would kill for zoom FCs

I've been trying to track down a pair of Zoom Tre A.D in a size 13 for a year now. Cool pair of shoes. I remember seeing them in CCS back when and wanting them so bad. Passed on a pair from RIF and I've regretted it since D:

Conspiracy Theory: Nike released the AJ1xLM to appease those who didn't get the Nike Air branded AJ1 Breds/Royals last year knowing full well the consumer would purchase both LM (black/white) to have a pair of each (bred/royal) after removing the paint covering.

/end conspiracy theory

Conspiracy Theory: Nike released the AJ1xLM to appease those who didn't get the Nike Air branded AJ1 Breds/Royals last year knowing full well the consumer would purchase both LM (black/white) to have a pair of each (bred/royal) after removing the paint covering.

/end conspiracy theory
giphy.gif

@nuclear90  No need for Nike to go through all that trouble. They could release both bred and royal 1s, charge $200 box each and people would still jump at the chance to get both for retail. 

It's off topic, but I don't really get the point of watermarking pictures of something that's not exactly a one of a kind item.

I can see doing it if you got the first scans of a shoe nobody else has seen, but if it's something that's readily available, what's the point? I mean I get the point if you're selling, but in that case I'd expect a hand tagged photo with the date. So digital watermarks are pointless there too

It's off topic, but I don't really get the point of watermarking pictures of something that's not exactly a one of a kind item.

I can see doing it if you got the first scans of a shoe nobody else has seen, but if it's something that's readily available, what's the point? I mean I get the point if you're selling, but in that case I'd expect a hand tagged photo with the date. So digital watermarks are pointless there too
So there's no way to avoid seeing the name. forcing you to (hopefully) google it and find out that - shockingly, you can buy shoes from him!

Maybe the bot that buys all his shoes is the same one that destroys the quality of the photos:

Back
Top Bottom