2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Last edited:

Dunno if anyones seen these yet, flyknit janoski's. Hope they make on a dunk soon....

Last edited:
dont know if this is legit or scam... i contacted the seller to sell to me for 230 shipped but he only wanted gift payment and i told him to send me an invoice and he never got back to me :smh:

I dont know why people freak out over kixify. Its the same as ebay, no difference.

But yeah, scam or not. No invoice no payment.

I kind of was hoping the dunk version of these would come out.
I picked those up over the weekend and I love em. A dunk low would be awesome. Instead the third shoe is a Terminator, which I understand why because of the heritage....but I find Terminators to by wild ugly.

FINALLY got them after almost 6 months. Missed out on the lows, but really loved the colorway. Wasn't willing to pay the going rate, but when news of a high version coming out, I knew I was going to pull out all the stops. These were the second shoes I purchased a bot service for as well as the second that I was willing to wake up at 5AM to even try to buy.

Add to cart service failed, but I did manage to get them in cart myself on NDC... only to get cart jacked since I was unable to checkout in time. Needless to say, I was extremely salty the next morning and the day they restocked a couple of months after. At that point I didn't think I'd be able to ever own a pair, until last week when I stumbled on an Ebay auction. Read the description, and as soon as I read that the seller was willing to sell them for a lower price via Paypal, I knew it was my lucky day.

Received them on Saturday, and I've worn them every day since then. Best birthday present to myself lol.

Back
Top Bottom